“Great pizza!”

900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Epping
Cuisines: Italian
Description: 900 Degrees Wood Fired Pizzeria is an idea born from a passion for high quality food and building a community around a positive dining experience. Owner Priscilla Lane Rondeau infuses her belief in protecting the environment into every aspect of running 900 Degrees including creating dishes that highlight New Hampshire's local farm fresh ingredients.
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Perfect sized pizzas for two with premium ingredients and great beer selection with local craft brews available. Never had a pizza there I didn't like. Try the mac and cheese pizza!

Date of visit: April 2017
woodfired, Owner at 900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Thanks Jim for the great review! Priscilla

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Ordered the margarita pizza and it was just right. Appetizers were very good as well. Would recommend to my friends.

Date of visit: April 2017
woodfired, Owner at 900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Thank you so much for the great review! We really appreciate your business. Priscilla

Reviewed March 24, 2017

great food and service. we usually sit on the bar side and go out for dinner, week nights and wkds. Can't go wrong...may be a little wait but worth it.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

On this visit we both went for paninis, one chicken and one veggie. Both were very tasty. I like the fact that you can get salad as your side rather that chips or fries. Our server was very pleasant and promptly got our drinks and orders.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Bden99
Reviewed March 8, 2017

Went there for lunch on a Saturday. Place was pretty busy but we got a seat right away. Pretty nice atmosphere. Our waitress was a bit brusque and not very friendly. Found out they only have one size of pizza, while we were all hoping for individual ones. I'd checked out their website menu earlier and it appeared individual ones were available but they weren't at this place.

So, the guys split a mac 'n' cheese one, which they said was very good. My daughter and I had a half four cheese, half artichoke hearts pizza (I love me some chokes!). I actually asked for double toppings of chokes.

The pizzas came out and ours only had a few measly chokes on three pieces of the pizza. Half chokes, not to mention this is double the toppings? I started to eat anyway. It wasn't bad, but nothing I'd go back for. Husband called the waitress over and asked if this was really two toppings of artichokes. She immediately said she already talked to the kitchen about it and felt it wasn't what we ordered. (Why not say something at the time of delivery?) A bit later she came back and said she put in an order for another pizza with extra artichokes to take home with us at no charge.

Thought that was a decent move and accepted her offer. However, even that pizza had a measly amount of chokes on it and the taste was not that great. For the price you pay for the pizzas, as well as the toppings, I expected more.

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to 900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria? Share your experiences!