“Standard chain, good value”

Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar
Ranked #14 of 31 Restaurants in Epping
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We eat at this Applebee's a few times during the summer and although a chain restaurant, it offers good value if you are not looking for high end food. We have almost never had to wait to be seated and service is usually good. The menu is pretty varied, with some healthier choices highlighted. You are not going to get gourmet food here, but you will get consistent good quality at very reasonable prices. Salads and entrees are decent sized portions, seating is mostly in booths which are comfortable. The bar is small, but does have some seating areas and a few flat panel TVs. There are TVs in the main dining area as well if you don't want to miss the ball game.
Overall, this Applebee's is good and you can be in an out with a pleasant dining experience within 45 minutes. It is conveniently located right off the main road, at the intersection of 101 and 125.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I stopped going to Applebees because of the salt in the food. We recently went back and it was busy so My wife, son and so we sat in the bar, no wait, nice table in the corner. We hadn't planned on going out and we were watching our budget. We were happy to see a menu option for a 2 entrees and an appetizer for 2 for $20.00. My wife and I each had a really tasty entree. I had chicken and she had steak. My son ate the sizable appetizer! My wife and I each had a 16 OZ Beer and my son had soda. We ate a leisurely meal and had fun. All for under $30.00. I am going back soon for their "Every Monday any burger for $5.99" deal!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I always order the under 500 cal. meal and they are great. Food is always hot and the wait staff are very helpful. Like stopping in when in Epping!!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

First time for us in an Applebee's and the staff made us very comfortable. Great place for a family with young kids. Waitresses were great with our kids and made them try to speak English and they were patient with us and our average level of English. A good value restaurant for us and again great staff.

Been to Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!