“Excellent Food!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Orient Pearl is an excellent choice whether you are looking for Chinese food or my favorite- Sushi. It is always fresh and the sushi chefs go out of their way to make sure your dining experience is memorable. We always sit at the sushi bar and when you do you get a nice appetizer from the sushi chef and it's always delicious and creative. The signature rolls they offer are delicious and I often get their Sashimi platter and it is wonderful! The staff and owners are always pleasant and if you go there often like we do they know us by name and always give us extra special service which is really nice. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves fresh sushi as well as fresh Chinese food...you won't be disappointed!

There are newer reviews for Orient Pearl

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I am happy to have real sushi in Epping, 10 minutes away from me. I have eaten here 10+ and found the sushi to be very consistent. The Chinese food isn't always consistent, but I truly appreciate that the food is crafted with a fair amount of care and doesn't taste like every other restaurant, where I sometimes wonder is they order it frozen from some big factory somewhere! The service is excellent. They bend over backwards to accommodate the customers.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Wow, it was out of control....horrible service/organization with the take out orders. The place was a mess, ever the customers wanting to sit down, no ORGANIZATION. The little man "owner" was hard to find, kinda like a little mouse running around when he heard people wanted to speak with him, off he went to the kitchen to hide.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Been visiting since the place opened, the food is always top quality. Very lucky to have a good sushi place fairly close by.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Me and my husband were in last Thursday nite. We were warmly welcome by our sever named Danny . So we started out order two diet coke and pupu platter , so when we got the food , a lots of the fried stuff seem old and dry, we also order pork fried rice , and it was nearly tasteless. Like I said everything else was pretty terrible except for our waiter who stood near by was very professional and great manner

Been to Orient Pearl? Share your experiences!