“Good Chinese, Very Good Sushi”
Review of Orient Pearl

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I am happy to have real sushi in Epping, 10 minutes away from me. I have eaten here 10+ and found the sushi to be very consistent. The Chinese food isn't always consistent, but I truly appreciate that the food is crafted with a fair amount of care and doesn't taste like every other restaurant, where I sometimes wonder is they order it frozen from some big factory somewhere! The service is excellent. They bend over backwards to accommodate the customers.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Wow, it was out of control....horrible service/organization with the take out orders. The place was a mess, ever the customers wanting to sit down, no ORGANIZATION. The little man "owner" was hard to find, kinda like a little mouse running around when he heard people wanted to speak with him, off he went to the kitchen to hide.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Been visiting since the place opened, the food is always top quality. Very lucky to have a good sushi place fairly close by.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Me and my husband were in last Thursday nite. We were warmly welcome by our sever named Danny . So we started out order two diet coke and pupu platter , so when we got the food , a lots of the fried stuff seem old and dry, we also order pork fried rice , and it was nearly tasteless. Like I said everything else was pretty terrible except for our waiter who stood near by was very professional and great manner

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We recently moved to Epping and have been struggling to find a “good” local Chinese restaurant without having to leave town. No need to look any further than Orient Pearl! Clean and bright (unlike your typical Chinese restaurant), great service with a large dining room and oversize bar area all complemented by excellent food. We did not try the sushi as we went with the Chinese menu this time, however we will be back to check it out soon. There were a lot of people in this restaurant early on a Sunday evening....so I would say they are doing something right!