“So delighted to have found this place with an Irish friend!”

The Holy Grail Food & Spirits
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Epping
Cuisines: American, Irish, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Description: Converted Catholic Church into NH's Best Irish Pub in the State! Original stain-glass windows, light fixtures and large harp shaped bar. Great family restaurant, something for everyone! Enjoy one of our 26 beers on draft or our specialty drinks. Amazing outdoor seating that takes you on a trip back to the old country. Our function hall holds up to 100 guests for the perfect celebration! Visit us once, and you'll be back again & again! Slainte'
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Last meal of our vacation, on the road to the Manchester NH airport – and we found The Holy Grail! I had some version of a Moscow Mule that was a great segue from drive to dinner. We shared the 3 Headed Knight – ideal platter for sharing. The ribs were perfectly done. We had the colcannon – which was very good for this mashed potato lover. We capped off the meal with coffee and the Chocolate Lovin' Spoon Cake. I would highly recommend it. Find a friend to help you eat this luscious dessert.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

If you want a unique experience, this is it. The restaurant was originally a church that was converted. The ambience is superb. The walls are covered with a large assortment of family crests that give it an old -world flair. The menu has a very large assortment to choose from and the prices are very reasonable.

HlyGral, Owner at The Holy Grail Food & Spirits, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Thank you very much Robert, we appreciate your kind words!!
Great meeting with you and your wife!!
Slainte'
David

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I've been to Holy Grail numerous times. The service has always been friendly and prompt. Their food is delicious especially their sweet potato tots! They used to carry an Italian Lemon Cake that was great as well but I don't believe they have it any more which is a bummer. The lemon berry cake just doesn't compare. The decoration and building are very cool. Ample parking.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

I live in the same town and have been to this restaurant many many times through out the years. The last few times have been a major disappointment it seems to be hit or miss! Waitress made us feel very rushed, and when I didn't get what I had asked for there wasn't anything done about it. The food was only ok nothing great like it has been in the past. I think it will be a long time if ever we will be back.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

We went with friends after a day at a nearby fair and were not disappointed. They had a wide selection of craft, local and international beers along with a very varied menu of traditional pub fare and some unusual Irish dishes. I had a Galway mussels and shrimp dish that was served over a lightly sauced pasta. It was perfectly seasoned and the seafood was very fresh. Others had a traditional sausage and potato dish and commented that they had never tasted a sausage so light and well seasoned. My son had a lamb and beef Shepard's pie that easily could have fed two people. We all brought home leftovers. The service was attentive and quick! We will be going back!

Been to The Holy Grail Food & Spirits? Share your experiences!