“Very Pleasant Surprise!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Holy Grail

The Holy Grail
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Epping
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Converted Catholic Church into NH's Best Irish Pub in the State! Original stain-glass windows, light fixtures and large harp shaped bar. Great family restaurant, something for everyone! Enjoy one of our 26 beers on draft or our specialty drinks. Amazing outdoor seating that takes you on a trip back to the old country. Our function hall holds up to 100 guests for the perfect celebration! Visit us once, and you'll be back again & again! Slainte'
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Very Pleasant Surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2014

We sat on the beautiful patio for beers and some very delicious fried calamari and had a great time. We will be going back soon for the Wednesday night "Date Night" menu for 2 for $46.00. It looks awesome and our server praised it highly!

Merrimack, New Hampshire
“Go for the atmosphere, the bar, the beer...not for the food.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I've been to the Grail before--sat at the bar with friends and had snacks/apps--which is fun. This time I met someone for dinner. I had the swordfish special. The fish was dry and really over cooked. I ordered the "fresh" veggie side--carrots and summer squash. I was shocked to receive those processed baby carrots from the bag with 2 small slices of mushy summer squash. Especially at this time of year when fresh garden veggies are so readily available. The veggies had absolutely no flavor. The swordfish was served with a "fresh mango salsa". Nothing fresh about this either, and not sure it had any mango. You can get better from a jar at CostCo. I may be back to join friends at the bar, but I wouldn't recommend this kitchen's capabilities. I do say thanks to the hostess and wait staff--they are very pleasant and friendly.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank BMG60
Concord, New Hampshire
“Tasteful and Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

When I agreed to meet a friend here, I didn't realize the restaurant had been converted from a church and nearly drove right by. The decor respects the building's former purpose. The stained glass windows and polished wood add a warm ambiance. I ordered the goat cheese and pear salad, a generous entree with carmelized pears, warm cheese, fresh mesclun, dried cranberries, and candied walnut with a sweet dressing, reasonably priced. Artisanal rolls to boot.

1 Thank Gail S
“Devine Pub Style Dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

Come here to praise the good pub food and a nice beer selection in this converted church. Have been here numerous times and the food and service have always been consistently good. Expect a crowd on the weekend nights but the wait is usually quick and there is ample parking.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“Not as good as it was ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I went there back when it first opened and the food and service was very good. We went there several times and it was great. The last couple of times we went the service was what we came to expect, but the food was not good. We since have stopped going there until we hear that they have improved. I am not one for writing a poor review but we have had two bad meals in a row.

2 Thank Jerry C

Been to The Holy Grail? Share your experiences!