Inn at Crystal Lake & Pub
Scenic Inn of Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
$89
Merrill Farm Inn(Conway)(Great Value!)
$89
Saco River Lodge & Suites(Conway)(Great Value!)
$79
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$106
$90
Orbitz.com
Quality Inn(North Conway)
$75
$73
Agoda.com
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$134
$119
Official Hotel
Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$85
$79
Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$122
$98
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$116
All reviewsstone mountain arts centernorth conwaybrussels sproutsbreakfasts were excellentwonderful musicmovie nightfour posternew englandstayed for two nightsdining experiencenext morningon site restaurantroom rateconcert packagequeen bedpalmer housekancamagus highway
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Tim and Bobby are great Hosts!!!!!! My wife and I went for the VIP Package with The Stone Mountain Arts Center to see our favorite band. The only issue we had was the spotty WiFi signal in Room 6. If this is the only complaint I had for the weekend then I'm happy. When we got there we were met by Monty who watched intently as we went in to check in. Tim then checked us in and showed us around the Inn and showed us Room 6, our home for the weekend. Part of our Package included Dinner, which was wonderful. At Dinner we extended our reservation by 1 day. My compliments to the the Chef, I think her name is Annie!!!! After Dinner we went back to the room to get ready for the concert, and then hopped on the Van to the Concert. After the Concert the Van was waiting there for us and we got back to the Inn and we crashed for the night. My Wife has a really bad back and she need a really good bed, she really liked the one here!!! We woke up, we went down for Breakfast, when we got there Bobby told us is was "Sweets Sunday" so Breakfast was waffles and sausages. We then spent the day in Conway and North Conway. When we got back to the Inn the Room was made up and we hung out before we went to North Conway for Dinner. The next morning we went to Breakfast and had another yummy meal that consisted of eggs and sausage. We were very happy with the expierence and will stay here again!!!

Room Tip: We always travel with at least one Laptop and a Power-strip.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
EatonInnkeeper, Owner at Inn at Crystal Lake & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Sorry for the delay in responding, but we wanted to thank you for the lovely review. People really enjoy our connection with the Stone Mountain Arts Center and the exclusive packages we offer. The real reason for this response, though, is to let you know that the extender for our WiFi has been adjusted and there is consistent (and strong!) internet access in ALL rooms - even up to the fourth floor! Hope to have you back!!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Our children booked a weekend at the Inn at Crystal Lake for our 50th anniversary and it was a wonderful choice. It is in a historic old building that has been a school and an Inn at various times in its past. They booked us for the Wine, Dine and Diva package which was just perfect. Our room was spacious and very comfortable. There is a Pub attached and we spent Friday evening there either at the bar enjoying local beer and a delicious mussels appetizer and then a little later had dinner- all wonderfully prepared. We were lucky to meet the elusive Bobby Barker co-owner with Tim Ostendorf. Tim happens to come from the town we live in and is a charming host. Saturday we toured the area and Saturday night the Inn has a shuttle that takes you to the SMAC (Southern Maine Arts Center) where we were part of a fun evening of entertainment by Carol Noonan, Kevin Barry and Duke Levine- with a special appearance by wine host Mario Abbondanza. We met some wonderful people and had a memorable celebration of our anniversary. I would recommend this Inn for anyone touring northern New Hampshire and the Mount Washington area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marilyna14
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We have had girls weekend at the Inn for 10 years. It's our favorite weekend of the year. Great food, fun and relaxing atmosphere. We are never disappointed! Thank you Bobby and Tim. Looking forward to coming back next year!

Room Tip: We always stay in #12. the family room can sleep 5 comfortably.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Laurie M
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I've stayed at the Inn at Crystal Lakes 2x and in the same room. I think it was in room#7 both times which was written up earlier. I don't know what those guests expected. This is not the Ritz Carlton! It's better. Tim is a wonderful innkeeper and strives to make sure his guests are comfortable. Although I have yet to meet Bobby, he makes delicious breakfasts. The Inn is very clean and nicely decorated. The bathroom is small, but again, it is a very old inn. Really, how much time do you want to spend in a bathroom anyway? The room is a very good size. Their rates are appropriate based on the accommodations and, in my opinion, more than reasonable.

The owners are very accommodating to changes. The 2nd time I booked was in January. Our ski trip was cancelled due to lack of snow and rescheduled to March. It was not a problem at all to reschedule to 2 months later (no extra charge). Upon arrival I found out they had upgraded my room and left a welcome back letter. The toilet was not quite working properly and needed to be fixed during my stay - not a problem though as I was instructed to use the bathroom next door.

The moment you walk in you feel welcomed The pub is terrific. Friendly staff and locals. Excellent food at a very reasonable price. I have not eaten in the formal dining room.

I did not want to leave and look forward to returning very soon.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Poor service, care more about themselves then they do thier patrons and all they care about is money. No respect for their guests

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank dan0425
EatonInnkeeper, Owner at Inn at Crystal Lake & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2012

This and the following review were written by a bride that had hoped to use our inn as overflow for her guests this summer - she has never actually stayed at our property. We weren't able to hold all our rooms for her without a deposit and as we had another party interested in the same weekend that were able to commit, we had a business decision to make and booked the other party instead (we gave her the option to book and pay for all the rooms in advance, but she didn't like that option).