“Traditional small town dinner with great service and value.”

Miss Wakefield Diner
Cuisines: Diner
Salem, NH
“Traditional small town dinner with great service and value.”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were on our way to North Conway for the weekend, and decided to stop at this place for a quick bite. Conveniently located right off Route 16 with plenty of parking space.

The service was just phenomenal and soon as we walk through the doors. We were greeted with enthusiasm, and there was plenty of seat. We ordered the soup of the day, chicken noodle, and we just right. We also ordered an Italian sub for both of us to share... It was huge!!! We couldn't finish the whole thing. The bill was left than $20 even with the tip included.

Overall, nothing fancy but just right and affordable. Very conveniently located, and great locals atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013

Saugus, Massachusetts
“Yummy and Friendly”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Great food, inexpensive and flavorful!!! My favorite is the breakfast sandwich on a flat top grilled english muffin.

• Visited May 2012
Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
“Excellent food”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I love to go here for breakfast. Homecooking and a place where the locals like to stop. Lunches are also yummy.

Visited September 2012
Methuen, Massachusetts
“Old fashioned GOOD!!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great diner atmosphere friendly competent wait staff .Food is fresh and cooked to order. Great experience over all!!

• Visited October 2012
Parsonsfield
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good stuff”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I think I liked it a lot but it's been 2 years. I'd be happy to go back if someone would like to buy me lunch