“Little place - with a big taste” 5 of 5 bubbles

Commodore Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Hampstead, New Hampshire
“Little place - with a big taste”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

A little taste of Europe. Fantastic meals at a very reasonable price. Last visit I tried their Veal Marsala with mushrooms. It was prepared to perfection, and the serving portion more than expected.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Bob S

East Hampstead, New Hampshire
“Great little gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

Have gone to the Commodore Grill several times and have never been displeased. Their salads are probably the freshest I have ever had and they have homemade croutons that just melt in your mouth. My husband had the Veal parm and it was delicious. I had the chicken with butter and it was fabulous. They also serve hand cut french fries that are so good. The server is great and we will be going back very soon. Try it and I know you will like the Commodore Grill.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank chiefrbpc
Sandown, New Hampshire
“TAKEOUT Problems.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

Last two times I ordered takeout, I got home to discover they were not what I ordered. seems it's getting worse. I live too far away to drive back to have them correct it (if they even would). Going to stay away for awhile!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
The Villages, Florida
“My Second Kitchen - Revisited”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

I wrote a review on the Commodore Grill 2 years ago and I'm happy to say that it's still the same... Delicious Lebanese Food and a lovely couple who own and operate it. I'ma big fan of the Fatoush Salad with either Lamb or Steak Tips. Delicious dressing and ingredients.. You'll have to go there to find out. My husband loves their grape leaves... He never ventures beyond them as there is nowhere else to have them in our home town...
Keep up the great meals... We'll be back again next week.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
NH
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

We recently took our two grandchildren, ages 3 and 5, to the Commodore Grill for lunch. The waitress was wonderful with the children. The place was spotless. The food was delicious as it was the other times I was there with friends. I am looking forward to our next visit.

• Visited April 2012