“Chili”
Review of Weeks Restaurant

Weeks Restaurant
Ranked #74 of 118 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The best chili in the seacoast. I order it with chedar cheese on top and it is delicious. There is another restaurant owned by Weeks right up stairs...I like to eat there because it is quiet.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Friendly waitresses, owners working in restaurant. Great food & generous portions. Wonderful variety in menu.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Loved the sizes of servings and we loved that one dish could feed two children. I would go as often as possible.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I stopped in to Weeks' after church on Sunday this past week. We enjoyed the friendly welcome, the speedy and accurate service, and the food! I had a New Englander special with pancakes (VERY large and very fluffy- I prefer a more dense jack but these are a fluffy-cake-lover's dream), two eggs, and bacon. My husband had a sausage, egg, cheese, and croissant sandwich from the specials- delicious! We enjoyed the food, and even our daughter, who is one, enjoyed the waitress and general diner-like atmosphere. Fun place, quick service, and good prices. We'll be back!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I've eaten at Weeks three times- I live just down the street. The first time the food was excellent. The second time...it was like I was eating at an entirely different restaurant! The most recent experience was another great one. I'm not sure, but it seems like the quality of your meal may depend on who is cooking that morning/afternoon. Anyway, I particularly enjoy their omelettes. They come with really great combos sometimes- most recently I had sausage, asparagus, and chives! Yum. The waitstaff is very friendly and warm-hearted, and it definitely has the 'local' feel if that's what you're looking for. All in all, it's worth trying.

Been to Weeks Restaurant? Share your experiences!