“Why did I not know about this until NOW?!?”

DOS Amigos Burritos
Ranked #19 of 118 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Mexican
Newton, New Hampshire
“Why did I not know about this until NOW?!?”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I've literally worked in downtown Dover for almost 2 years. Just last wednesday, I hear there's a burrito place! Seriously?!?! We went that day at lunch when I heard about it.

The food is excellent. Ok, maybe a bit pricey for a burrito because it's downtown Dover, NH and not San Diego, CA...but I'd say right on par with my other favorite burrito locale in Haverhill, MA. I got the pork burrito and the fish taco (I was stahhhhvin'). Both were great; fresh, authentic, and tasted amazing.

One thing I'd like to see offered is Jarrito's products, particularly Pina (pineapple soda); but Orangina will do for now.

I can tell this place will get to know this face.

• Visited January 2014

Tha Bo, Thailand
“Terrific, easy, affordable, and friendly!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

This place is a great casual option! A delicious menu with weekly deals (which are awesome). I love this place so much, I'd make it in there on a weekly dinner basis while I was living in the area. The burritos are great, and you've got tons of tasty options to add in. Try it out! (There's one in Portsmouth, also).

• Visited February 2013
Deep River, Connecticut
“Quick and easy Mexican food”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My boyfriend and I went here on a snowy night just to warm up and grab some grub. The food was great! It's a little hole in the wall restaurant that you might miss if you weren't looking. Very affordable and yummy :)

Visited January 2014
“Yummo!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I eat here often and the food is consistently great. They run seasonal items as well as their standard menu. Also a nacho of the week. The price is right and the menu isn't too large but has a great variety. The Burrito in a bowl is another favorite. I also like that they are enviromentally aware. They have a duel trash bin, one for composting and one for regular trash that cannot be composted. Definitely a great place to eat.

Dover, New Hampshire
“Best burritos you'll find in NH”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I love burritos and tacos and always try them whenever they are on a menu. Let me tell you.. Dos in Dover has THE BEST you will have in the seacoast area! They are made to order, fast and delicious. They also have $5 burrito mondays and $2 taco tuesdays (as if you really need more incentive to try them!) And make sure to get a free side of their avocado cream sauce to add to whatever you order, it's fantastic. stop reading this and go there there now!

• Visited August 2013

Been to DOS Amigos Burritos? Share your experiences!