“Great - $2 Taco Tuesdays”

DOS Amigos Burritos
Ranked #15 of 120 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Great food - and even gets better on the $2 taco Tuesdays. Grilled chicken in a wrapped taco (it looks like a half of a burrito). Solid food and very casual.

Reviewed August 15, 2009

The chicken burrito I ordered was massive! I couldn't finish it even though I wanted to. The tastes were very good but not the best I've ever had. However-- for the price, it was great! The restaurant is very fun and has a spunky feel. The employees were very kind and seemed to really enjoy their jobs which always translates to a better guest experience. I will be returning!

Reviewed April 19, 2009

Went to Dos Amigos Dover location 4/19/09 for the first time. We will not be going back. There are far
better values in Dover. But by far the worst thing was the customer service. They forgot half our take out
order. My husband had to drive all the way back to get the rest of my families meal, all they said was
"oh ya its right here", and handed him ice cold food that had been left sitting there. No apology what so ever. When we spend our hard earned money to order out we expect good food and great customer
service.

1  Thank crash8185
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Shapleigh, Maine
Reviewed March 31, 2008

Pretty good food. Could use a facelift.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to DOS Amigos Burritos? Share your experiences!