All reviews complimentary breakfast room was clean convenient location great place to stay mini fridge breakfast area new hampshire easy access would stay here again front desk staff air conditioner waffles business trip cookies indoor pool hot tub sausage
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2017

I have stayed @ this location before & I have been very pleased @ other Hampton Inn locations. I always am happy with the cleanliness, complimentary breakfast choices, friendliness of staff, & comfort of accommodations. Cleanliness is very important to me. And a well varied complimentary breakfast is also appreciated. Thank you for providing this. I will definitely return.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Debra R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dover, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

We would like to thank you for your review of the Hotel and staff. We appreciate your Business and look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 17, 2017

Clean rooms, friendly staff, great breakfasts. We had two minor problems,. First, they got rid of the hot tub. Many people including my family were upset with this. Also, we had loud neighbors, because the walls are thin. That affected our sleep.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We do apologize for your experience on you past stay. We try to make our guest satisfied and will work on any issues that are reported to us. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed April 14, 2017

Good place to stay for business trip. Very easily accessible. Breakfast options are good. Staff is very helpful and check-in / check-out process is smooth. Overall good place to stay for business purpose.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We would like to thank you for your review of the Hotel and staff. We appreciate your Business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

I had to stay overnight in New Hampshire. I needed to be in Newmarket in the morning. Convenient location. Starbucks almost next door a plus. Very nice and would recommend others to stay there. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Debra R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dover, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return visit to the area.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

My room was very nice, modern and squeeky clean. The bed was comfortable, and so was the arm chair in the room. Though I could hear noise in the hallway, it wasn't as loud as other places I stayed. The bathroom was immaculate, the shower stall nice & big.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the selections they had for the complimentary breakfast.
I will be staying again and definitely would recommend to my family and friends.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We would like to Thank you for your review of the Hotel and Staff. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great Easter weekend.