“Hampton Dover”
Review of Hampton Inn Dover

Hampton Inn Dover
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Dover
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Nice little hotel with great breakfast. A little noisy on the AC and bathroon exhaust, but a comfortable bed makes up for it. The TV was a bit small for how far away it is, but not everyone has bad eyes.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Debra R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dover, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hotel. We appreciate your Business. Have a great Summer.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

The room was very clean and the you could not hear a sound from the hallway. My only complaint is the breakfast scrambled eggs didn't seem like they were made with real eggs. Everything else was perfect.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Debra R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dover, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Thank you for staying with us in Dover. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that we met your needs. We hope you will stay with us the next time you are in the area. Have a great summer.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We only stayed one night, but the hotel was clean, staff friendly, great pool and nice bed! The shower was also a nice surprise very large and just re-done! You can't go wrong with this hotel! Breakfast was also great! PS-I'm a Marriott Snob so you know it's nice.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'd like to thank you for your review. We are glad you loved and enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit. Have a great weekend.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We recently stayed here to make is easier to attend my son's high school graduation from Berwick Academy. Because we live over an hour from the school we had two cars at the hotel. One of the cars was broken into and my son's golf clubs were stolen from the trunk. Apparently another car was hit that night and they took their GPS. While outside waiting for the police I was speaking with another guest who told me his car was hit also a few nights prior and his iPad was stolen. There are NO survelance cameras in their parking lot. I wish the hotel would have mentioned to us to make sure all valuables were removed from the car since they only have one camera under the portico. NOT VERY HAPPY WITH THE HOTEL FOR NOT WARNING US. My son woke up to this on a day that was to be a happy one and this is how he will remember his day!!!!!

Room Tip: Bring all of your valuables with you to your room!
1  Thank Mary M
Debra R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dover, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. I appreciate your speed in bringing this incident to my attention and for your suggestions. We are following up with our security team and if I can assist you further, please let me know.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stayed at the Hampton Inn to attend my nephews graduation. Multiple cars broken into and lots of items stolen. Hotel was a little dated inside and I received a non-empathetic answer about how the vehicles are not the hotels responsibility. Security and well being of the customers belongings does impact my stay as I assume it does for others. Staff seemed well trained on this answer making me believe this situation has happen before. I stay in Dover NH a lot for work but will not stay at this location anytime soon. Beware!!!!

Jay,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate events that took place during your time with us and assure you that my number one priority is the safety and security of every guest. We have handled the situation with the help of local authority and will do everything we can to prevent similar situations moving forward. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and hope you will continue to stay with us while visiting the area in the future. If we may be of any additional assistance or if you would like to discuss the situation further, please do not hesitate to contact our offices directly.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel was centrally located for our need. The pool, business office, rooms, lobby and breakfast were FANTASTIC! But most of all the STAFF was EXCEPTIONAL - The only downside was the price - It was a little steep for NH.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Debra R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dover, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you Cherie for your review of the Hotel and Staff. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was exceptional. We appreciate your Business and look forward to your return visit to the Dover Area.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

From the first smile at check in and a warm cookie to munch on; you will enjoy every minute of your stay. This hotel hits all the marks. Rooms are large and well appointed. Pool in perfect and the breakfast area is spacious with lots of choices from muffins to fresh fruit.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dover
The Garrison Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Comfort Inn & Suites Dover
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dover
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover
Holiday Inn Express Durham
The Anchorage Inn - Rochester

Been to Hampton Inn Dover? Share your experiences!