“What a relief!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dover
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dover
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was on a vacation with 2 days driving in either direction and I had had a bad motel experience the night previous to my arrival. I thought, since I was staying for at least 2 nights, that if the Microtel Inn & Suites turned out badly, I was sunk. What a relief! I am an older woman with Arthritis and other physical disabilities. After a 14 hour drive through awful weather, I was exhausted and trepidatious about a hotel with which I was unfamiliar. The room at the Microtel Inn in Dover, NH was clean enough to eat off the floor! The bed was perfect. I asked for an extra pillow and it was instantly provided by the night desk manager, Jordan. The staff was so friendly and eager to please! The free breakfast is standard, but high quality. When you arrive, there are fresh baked cookies to greet you at the desk. I had originally only reserved 2 nights. I asked to increase the stay to 4 nights and I was given a better price than I cold have gotten online (I checked). This is a wonderful hotel for singles or family. I highly recommend Microtel Inn & Suites in Dover, NH to ANY travelers. I docked them 1 star for mediocre tv.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed March 6, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
dmicrotel, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dover, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Our stay at the Microtel was fine. Clean, had all the basics, staff was on hand and helpful, polite, pleasant. Only complaints would be that the pillows were hard and we could smell smoke - must have been coming in the side door just down the hall - maybe the ashtray should be moved further away so people don't prop the door open and let smoke in. They offered to move us but because the room didn't smell, we stayed. Starbucks and Five Guys right next door is a bonus!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2012

From the greeting we received when we walked into the lobby to check in at 1:00 a.m. to the morning we checked out, our stay was excellent. The rooms are reasonably priced, everything was very clean and neat and they even serve waffles in the morning! The beds were super comfortable. The staff was friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend this hotel to any family travelers.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dover
Comfort Inn & Suites Dover
Hampton Inn Dover
Hampton Inn Dover
#1 of 6 in Dover
The Garrison Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover
The Anchorage Inn - Rochester
Holiday Inn Express Durham

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dover? Share your experiences!