All reviewspancake makercontinental breakfast isqueen bedrooms are smallbagelsfresh cookieshard boiled eggsin room coffeepleasant staffwould highly recommend this hotelnon smokingcomfortable bedswould stay againnice breakfaststayed one nightpleasant staysleep
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Reviewed October 22, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We loved the cleanliness of this hotel. The beds were so comfortable (and I have a bad back), had a great night's sleep. The staff were friendly and helpful. We will be staying at Microtel again whenever available and will highly recommend to our friends. Thank you for an enjoyable experience

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I've stayed here whenever I visit my daughter and her family and usually have a pleasant stay. The staff is nice and accommodating.problem was that I did not have a good night's sleep any night I stayed there!
The first 2 nights, I went to sleep about 11 PM, only to be awakened shortly afterwards by heavy walking, people making all kinds of bumping noises as they unpacked (thin walls?). One night, it was directly above me; the next night it was beside me. After 1-2 hours of this, I finally gave up, turned on the light and read until they settled down. The next morning they got up at the crack of dawn and woke me up with their heavy trouncing!
The 3rd night involved people across the hall opening and slamming their door as they left, opening and slamming the stairs' door as they went downstairs. My single room was beside the stairs. I complained to the desk, but she said there was no answer at their door when she went up there. That's b/c she happened to come while they were gone for 2-3 minutes. This went on for 2 hours. I called the desk again and she put a note on the stairs' door asking guests to please not slam the door. That helped a little bit. My last 2 nights were a repeat of the first 2 nights.
Since I was up there to help my daughter pack for a move later on this month, the lack of sleep did not leave me feeling energetic and well-rested.