“The risotto is heaven on a plate.”
Review of Blue Latitudes

Blue Latitudes
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Latitudes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 118 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend took me here after a long day of work on Sunday. I liked the eclectic atmosphere from the start. Since they had just opened at 4, we were able to get seated and placed our orders right away. I had a Mayflower (St. Germain, cranberry liqueur, tequila, and ginger beer) and it was delicious; a perfect refreshing drink that felt well deserved after being on my feet all day.

We shared a plate of sweet potato chips covered with chili dust that came with Bleu cheese dressing. They were so light and tasty that we almost ate them all!

I ordered seafood risotto as my main and it was one of the most delightful things I've ever eaten. I never had risotto before but always wanted to try, and they did not disappoint. The presentation was beautiful (the saying goes, we eat with our eyes on first, and I uploaded a picture!)

The sauce was rich but not salty, the parmesan cheese on the risotto was creamy and all the seafood was impeccable. The scallops especially were on point. I'm very picky about my scallops! Some places you go, they can be either overcooked or undercooked which is not the case here. Every bite was a perfect blend of flavor. I exclaimed to my boyfriend that it was simply one of the best dishes I've had as I kept eating.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Blue Latitudes is often my go to meeting spot. Whether it be meeting friends for drinks, lunch with co-works, happy hour with co-workers, or dinner before a night out, Blue Latitudes is the place to be. Friendly, attentive staff. KILLER martini's. They are strong, flavorful, and there are so many to chose from and they are always changing. They have drink specials every night of the week as well. The Patagonia is a great way to share apps: you get three of their apps for $22. Easy for everyone to chose and split. Their meals are delicious: HUGE portions, fun themes, and inventive combinations. There are also food specials as well.

Outside during the summer there is patio seating. The service is horrible though: it takes forever to get drinks, put in your order and get food, but it's so nice out and you're not a work, so you don't mind. But be prepared, it won't be a quick 30 minute lunch break.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I recently hosted a private party at Blue Latitude and it was fantastic! The private party room is charming and intimate, yet large enough to accommodate a nice size gathering. The food was absolutely delicious, the wine selection interesting, the service was always attentive yet never intrusive. My guests all had a fantastic time and it was the most enjoyable party I have ever given. You can't go wrong. Thank you Blue Latitude for a roaring success.

1  Thank mbenghauser
Reviewed November 21, 2013

My favorite restaurant in Dover, we have our Christmas party here every year. They have excellent food, nice specials and extensive wine list.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Been twice for lunch. Good outdoor seating, service can be slow, but the food is good. Menu has a good selection of interesting salads and sandwiches.

Been to Blue Latitudes? Share your experiences!