“A young owner that seems to have put to much on his plate”
Review of Doug's Hoagies

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Doug's Hoagies
Ranked #56 of 119 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I use to go to Dougs atleast once a week and I will tell you this: the food is ALWAYS good but the the reason why I stopped going is the last 3 times I have seen an owner who looks completely burnt out from his restaurant and witnessed it the last 3 visits. He use to greet me with complete sincerity and always a great smile with a few small talk questions. The last times I got greeted with a less than sincere welcome from "Doug" and had to sit there and listen to him snap at his staff and complain to her how is aggravated with another employee who is constantly calling for rides when she lives right down the street. There is a time and place for this and it is not in front of your customers who look forward to coming in a getting one of your delicious and fresh quality breakfast burritos. The last time I asked him a question about one of his food dishes he gave me attitude and was quick to walk away back to the kitchen where his obnoxious hip hop/pop music was playing. Stay out of the kitchen if you cant handle the heat my friend! May try this place again to see if "Doug" has grown up but for now he has lost my business.

1  Thank Reviewguru45
There are newer reviews for Doug's Hoagies

Been to Doug's Hoagies? Share your experiences!