“Great place to go in Dover”
Review of Kelley's Row - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Wellesley, Canada
“Great place to go in Dover”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

In the nine days we spent in Dover we ended up at kellys three times. Once out on the patio by the water for a drink, then once downstairs for chowder, then again upstairs for supper. The food was always good and well priced and the service friendly and efficient.

• Visited August 2012

Dover, New Hampshire, United States
“Great local restaurant”
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Kelly's Row has great food, atmosphere, and a great lineup of bands and promotions. Thank you Kelly's Row!

Portland, Maine
“Average food-lacks cleanliness-poor service”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

The food is average for the price and the service is often lacking. Last night I was overcharged for a drink I have ordered each time I go there that they decided to characterize on this occasion as a martini. It was a Beefeater on the rocks. I got an argument when I brought it to their attention and asked to get the price adjusted. I will not return.

Visited June 2012
Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Pull in your oars for Kelley's Row!”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Looking for atmosphere? Check. Looking for good food? Check. Looking for an easy, central location? Check.

Kelly's Row is located in the heart of Dover in what appears to be an old mill with the aged brick and dark wood. It was perfect for a cold and rainy afternoon; however, they do have outdoor seating on the water (river?) which I can bet is awesome on the right day. We were a couple of old friends catching up and truth-be-told we were not focusing on the menu as much as the company. But good thing we were at Kelly's Row because I'm not sure we could have gone wrong. The meals are hearty and plentiful as any pub in Ireland. I started with a cup of beef stew - and was I glad I did as I seriously considered licking the bowl. The beef melted in my mouth, the potatoes and carrots not overdone which happens a lot with stew. The salads are enough for 2, but tasty enough that you're glad you have one to yourself. We noted on the menu that dessert includes ice cream hand-made in Rhode Island which sounded wonderful; but we were too full to have anything other than a warm cup of coffee to top off our meal. Our server was great and we thank her for her patience as she quietly slipped our food in around us while we laughed about old times.

Great food, service and atmosphere....and don't forget to order the beef stew!

• Visited June 2012
Maine
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Great food, nice deck on the river and friendly service!

Visited May 2012