“Our new go-to Thai restaurant”

Thai Cuisine Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 118 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 11, 2010

Our first visit to Thai Cuisine was an all-around satisfying experience.

The service was attentive and friendly. The food was delicious and plentiful (my wife and I both brought leftovers home for a second meal). The prices seemed reasonable.

We left the restaurant relaxed and satisfied.

1  Thank NetEagle

Reviewed April 17, 2009

Let's talk about money before going to this Restaurant. How much money are you going to spend at the kamin restaurant in dover(501 central ave.). Think about it. if you feel your money is important to you and your meal is needed, we reccommend you to go anywhere else. wonder why????

it's long story. it's about how people change to when they have money or own business. some are good, but some are perfectly change to unbelievably bad. The Kamin restaurant owner has not paid money to her former restaurant co-owner, has not paid the workers salary and has not anwsered the phone when we call. we wonder if they want to escape to pay us back money?(yeah, right, they want to get all money from their friends) if so, please know that their lives and business are being known by the kamin's customer and people.

To my customer, how do you feel if your food is not well prepared and they served the food to you? what happens if they serve stinky chicken, spoiled vegies,..., to you because they want to save money this way too.

every one has to live happily in this world without hurting, diturbing and cheating to your friends and worldmate.

Being hungry is better than go out and eat at the Kamin, dover, NH

Mike's friends

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 16, 2008

pretty good thai food

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 14, 2008

I've been going here often enough that I can no longer keep track. I've been to a couple of other Thai places before, one in Concord and one in Portsmouth, and they really can't beat the prices of Thai Cuisine Restaurant for what they give you. The food is delicious! I wouldn't recommend the chinese style lo mein they serve (too much sauce, I didn't enjoy it too much), but anything else is delicious (Pad Thai, Thai Curries, etc.), and hey, you're there for the Thai food, right? They have a variety of menu choices. They also have amazing scorpion bowls and exotic drinks! They are open for lunch as well as dinner. The atmosphere is pleasant and the service is pretty good too. I have no complaints!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Canton, Connecticut
Reviewed June 6, 2008

Decent food and the only place where extra hot MEANS extra hot! Prices are reasonable. Eclectic menu with several non-Thai dishes.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Thai Cuisine Restaurant? Share your experiences!