“Amazing food and experience”

Thai Cuisine Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 119 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Enjoyed everything about this place. The atmosphere and ambiance were nice - the service was exemplary, our waitress was amazing. The tea was excellent and my wife and I had a few pots of it - food was also excellent, not what I expected from eating at other Thai places, but it was clean and fresh and we wanted to order a dinner to go to have later. 100% satisfied and will return.

1  Thank Steve O
There are newer reviews for Thai Cuisine Restaurant

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This is by far the best Thai restaurant in Dover, and the Seacoast. Fresh, non-oily, authentic food. Various curries, noodle dishes, rice dishes, and a variety of vegetables, chicken, beef, seafood and duck options. I bring friends here, family, and we come here as a couple, as well. Take out is super easy and fast. The family that runs the restaurant is friendly and so welcoming. I know friends that drive from Portsmouth to eat here, it's that good. When you go for lunch, you get soup and an egg roll with your meal as well.

1  Thank Allison A
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I've eaten here countless times now and I've felt compelled to write a review based on my past few orders and me "switching it up".

I'm usually fairly boring if I do take-out Thai. The standard thai-hot chicken pad thai and thai iced tea. This time around, I've switched things up to thai-hot tom-yum noodles and an order of fresh spring rolls. What can I say? Amazing. The noodle soup is just tom-yum with rice noodles; it's the perfect meal. The noodles, sprouts, cilantro, etc. come on the side in another container, while the chicken and soup are in the soup container; you add what you'd like. I just add everything. The spring rolls are absolutely excellent; the fresh ones are NOT fried, they are cold and "raw" essentially. Think of them as little cucumber salads wrapped in steamed rice paper. They are definitely something to try if you're not familiar with thai food. The peanut sauce (which comes with fresh spring rolls) was different from what I'm used to, as it was more of a vinegar base and thin as opposed to a thicker peanut sauce, but it was tasty as well. I think next time I won't do the soup AND the spring rolls because it was too much, but both items were fantastic.

1  Thank LivedOutOfSuitcase
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We now have eaten at this restaurant on several occasions and it qualifies as one of the better Thai Restaurants we have eaten at. The ingredients are extremely fresh and the offerings have a very authentic Thai taste. At our last visit we had the spring rolls, a bowl of the Thai soup and the whole haddock fish plate. We were not disappointed by any of the offerings. The service was excellent and pricing falls in the $$ category. Needless to say we will be back again.

1  Thank cgull18
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My wife and I feel this is one of our favorite Thai Restaurants in the seacoast area too. The food is always freshly prepared perfectly to our liking. Their Pad Thai, Tom Yum Soup, and Green Curry cannot be beat! It's worth the trip to downtown Dover to have a sumptuous meal at Thai Cuisine. Just remember to specify how HOT or SPICY you want your sauces though. I like mine really hot and spicy. They hit the target all the time. Please keep up the good work..

1  Thank aChef101