“Bring your wallet !”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I have been eating here for many years but no more! Prices are out of control for the portion you get. Definitly better places to get great seafood in the area.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

We drive here from dracut mass at least 4 times a yr. Its a huge resturant so there is seldom a waiting period unless its mothers day or a holiday. The seafood here is great like most places north but what we love is their mini crap cakes. They are so delicious and the dipping sauce is awesome as well. They recently started selling raw oysters by the dozen which my husband loves. I usually get haddock and clam strips and he got baked stuffed crab haddock. Everything was good as usual. Some people complain about the styrofoam plates they serve the food on, but to me its silly as it keeps the food prices down. Its not a suit and tie resturant, come in shorts etc. The staff is friendly and are always asking about refills, rolls, etc. If you come from mass and dont mind a little drive, its worth the trips folks!

Reviewed February 24, 2012

We go to Newicks whenever we are in the Dover area. The seafood is always fresh. Make sure you get the onion nuggets if they are available otherwise go fo the rings. They are better than anyplace else. We usually just get a couple seafood platters and it is enough food for 6.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

If you like deep fried seafood and old school vibe, you will love it. Not for the calorie counters

Reviewed February 10, 2012

We went with some local family that lives in Portland and we were looking to try real whole Lobster for the first time (not just a a tail). I ordered this 2.5LB behemoth and just loved the heck out of it. Enjoyed the sides as well but I really only remember the Lobster and the polo shirt I bought to comemorate the evening.

Been to Newick's Lobster House? Share your experiences!