“Good food, reasonably priced”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cara Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 118 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We've been to Cara's 4 or 5 times and have been very satisfied every time. The drink selection is interesting, the food is varied and reasonably priced. Even the appetizers can serve as a light meal. The atmosphere and service are very pleasant. Our only criticism is that sometimes the live music is so loud (downstairs) you can't carry on a conversation, even at the corners of the restaurant. Isn't an Irish Pub supposed to be about good conversation?

Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Loved it! Amazing food, great live Irish bands, they actually know how to make drinks, and wonderful prices. I've enjoyed upstairs and down depending on the mood you are in. Good for all ages.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went for an early dinner with my children. The food was very good but I did not find the atmosphere kid friendly. I am sure this is a great pace to grab a few drinks and a meal.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

After going to Cara several times for drinks and music, we decided to have dinner there. I had the bangers and mash, and my fiance had a burger. I'm not sure that his burger was anything special, but I loved my entree! I have always loved their atmosphere and find their raised booths to be very cozy. They have live music frequently, and I believe they keep their Facebook updated with their daily specials and calendar.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

had just opened but friendly, welcoming service spells a bright future. Already enjoying a nice local reputation for a low key pub like atmosphere for the older than college age crowd.

1  Thank Ann B