“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dover, New Hampshire
“Excellent!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I went to this restaurant with my family last week and we all loved it. Delicious food, reasonable prices, prompt and friendly service that kept the wine coming and anticipated every need. We had a vegetarian, carnivores, and gluten-frees in our group, and there were several choices for everyone. Rave reviews for the house salad, meatballs, polenta, and pasta. We will come again soon.

• Visited December 2013

New Hampshire
“Do Not GO!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Again new to town so wanted to try the deck. Worst drink and meal I've had in the US. Save yourself the trouble and go ANYWHERE else in town.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank trueandnorth
Milford
“I never give a bad review...”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Until now.
This was such a bad meal that I had to laugh, until I received the crazy bill at the end. The antipasto was slices of block cheese, and sliced pepperoni with a small cup of olives. It came with a small bowl with an old unidentifiable vegetable on the side for $13. My wife had mussels in a red sauce, half of them were broken or unopened. My daughter-in law had ravioli that were cold, the owner said they were home made-I think not! I should have know how this meal was going to proceed when the first thing the waitress said to us after we received our menus was that she would be right back to let us know what they are out of. This is a very nice looking place but what they really need to get is a new chef, preferably one that can cook.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank plusbabs
Rochester, New Hampshire
“Can't Decide if the Food or Service Was Worse”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Service:
From sitting down to getting our drinks was probably 40 minutes. Our order was taken 15 minutes after that. 35 minutes later the owner said our food would be up in "3 minutes." 3 minutes turned to 15.

Food:
I got the Chicken Marsala. The chicken was incredibly dry. The "white wine sauce" was nothing more than chicken broth. Nothing had any flavor. All the meats were incredibly overcooked with the exception of the meatballs (those were actually pretty good).
Someone in our party sent his meal back because the sausage was literally hard.

Terrible experience. This was our second time there. The first time was as bad, but was over a year ago and thought we'd give them another shot. Fool me twice shame on me.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank SnapshotNH
Dover, New Hampshire
“No, No, No”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

First of all, do not call this an Italian Restaurant - nothing Italian about it. There were 5 of us, it was 6:30pm and already they had no more lobster for the mac and cheese, but offered the same to us with shrimp - ok. All of our meals came out at different times. One person had already finished her entree and we still were waiting for our appetizer. Finally all food was out. The Salmon was actually frozen and totally raw inside. The mac and shrimp had sat in the oven - it was all crisp and I burned my arm on the plate. It had 4 - yes 4 medium dryed up shrimp and the special italian cheese - no, just parm all crusty. The Lettuce Wraps - not wraps and totally tasteless. There is no way they have a chef cooking - Vinny should be embarrassed of this restaurant - and... no italian bread - nadda. Oh, and my shrimp and mac and cheese, same price as it showed for the entree loaded with chunks of lobster... perhaps I am glad they were out of lobster... will never be back. I should mention the bar/restaurant is very pretty - but the new rooftop seating area - oh a liability waiting to happen with a spiral staircase to the street level - not sure how they got permission to even open it - but if you like noisy exhaust fans blowing that is the place for you to seat. This restaurant better get a real chef that can cook or they will not be around much longer.

• Visited August 2013