“True Sushi, and Great Chinese Food”
Review of Oriental Delight

Oriental Delight
Ranked #15 of 119 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 15, 2013

After living in Japan for 3 years, we never thought that we would find the quality that you get in Japan, but Well we sure did. The Sushi chef is great and he always says hello. We love the sushi for the fact that it taste great and reminds us of Japan. Every piece of sushi has the flavors that we love, and we can't get enough. We always have the Rainbow roll, Hand rolls and they have never disappointed. BEST SUSHI outside of JAPAN, a must try!!!!

Really fresh fish that helps make it great.

There are newer reviews for Oriental Delight

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

We've never tried the sushi here, yet, but their Chinese food is terrific. General tso's chicken is delicious, and the hot and sour soup is the best I've ever had. (They also make a pretty strong mai tai!) They are always very nice, and they have a nice bar area also.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I couldn't even believe that this restaurant could ever get a horrible review. I've eaten here more times than I can count and will continue to go back. The food is 100% Fresh and the place is one of the cleanest kitchens I've seen . The staff is very courteous and knowledgeable . I would recommend this restaurant for anyone in the area that wants to enjoy a great authentic meal.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have ordered from both the sushi and the regular menu, and both have been very good. I found the sushi to be very fresh and flavorful, with a beautiful presentation. The chinese food also seemed to be made fresh, not frozen, and was not "all batter and no flavor" like some places tend to be. The servers have always been very attentive, and are more than happy to get what you need. The interior is also surprisingly well maintained, with decent views up and down downtown.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Went there for the sushi first...horrible idea. Tasted old, warm, and definitely not fresh. Other menu items were a little better, but nothing outstanding..and a bit overpriced

Been to Oriental Delight? Share your experiences!