“Great Sushi and Service”
Review of Oriental Delight

Oriental Delight
Ranked #13 of 119 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have ordered from both the sushi and the regular menu, and both have been very good. I found the sushi to be very fresh and flavorful, with a beautiful presentation. The chinese food also seemed to be made fresh, not frozen, and was not "all batter and no flavor" like some places tend to be. The servers have always been very attentive, and are more than happy to get what you need. The interior is also surprisingly well maintained, with decent views up and down downtown.

There are newer reviews for Oriental Delight

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Went there for the sushi first...horrible idea. Tasted old, warm, and definitely not fresh. Other menu items were a little better, but nothing outstanding..and a bit overpriced

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I love this place, best sushi. And extremely friendly, would recomend it to anyone. Even those of you who want to try sushi and are scared or unsure, they will give you good recomendations

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Looks are deceiving at this downtown Chinese/Japanese restaurant. The sushi is excellent and rivals that which I've had anywhere else for freshness, creativity, and flavor.

1  Thank Sharon P
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I live in Dover and order sushi rolls for delivery at least once a month (I never imagined in such a relatively small town, I'd be able to have such good sushi delivered to my house!). I can't place an order without their spicy crunchy tuna roll. Actually, we always order two. Always nice to eat in the restaurant when we can as well.

Been to Oriental Delight? Share your experiences!