“Great Chineese Food!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Was great food, good sized potions, and very fair price. Very friendly staff. You can't go wrong here!

Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by on a whim while finishing our Xmas shopping and was pleasantly surprised at the variety of the menu. Ordered a delectable Scallop Kushi Katsu as an appetizer-yummi. Meal was tasty and fresh and restaurant was very clean.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Recently renovated; comfortable, great staff, easy parking around the corner off Central Ave. We are repeat customers, and don't find better Chinese food anywhere in the area.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I eat at Oriental Delight at least once a week, but I would eat there every night if I could! The food is always amazing, and I have never left unhappy. The owner, Frank, is so friendly, and genuinely cares that you have the best food and dining experience. My staples from there are the crunchy spicy tuna roll, the hanabi roll, hot and sour soup, and beef lo mein. Everything I've tried on the menu will not disappoint, but these are to die for. Definitely check this place out NOW. You will be glad you did!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We heard so much about the sushi here we stopped in on a rainy Friday evening., we had a nice table by the window to view downtown Dover at night. Quick efficient service with a great menu selection..... so much to choose from either on Sushi menu or Chinese menu. I went with the spider roll and tempura shrimp roll while my boyfriend went with the Sushi assortment. Plenty of food for us to share and the freshness was apparent. We viewed the sushi bar ......amazing!
We will return, this is a great value.

Been to Oriental Delight? Share your experiences!