“Decent place”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 3, 2012

When it comes to Chinese food this is the best in the area. They also have Sushi which is pretty good.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

They sat us at a window table. All staff was friendly and courteous. The Tempora Veggie was delicious with clear menu indications as to what as Japanese and what Chinese. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful with understanding the menu.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

We love to get take out for the sushi. Especially love the Dover Roll and Red Dragon. Great, friendly service.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

I'd say go for lunch for the best deals but the food is well worth the price and the quality is unbeatable. What a lucky find for me!

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Since moving to Dover a few years ago I have been looking for a good local place to eat. Oriental Delight has surpassed my expectations numerous times. Not only is the sushi delectable, and appropriately priced, but the staff there is the reason I returned in the first place. Well done oriental delight!

Been to Oriental Delight? Share your experiences!