“2nd visit, still great”

Christopher's Third Street Grille
Ranked #3 of 122 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Christopher W. Lund, propriétaire/chef exécutif Steak, Fish and Seafood
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Great food served timely and we still rate Christopher's as top Restaurant in Dover.
Might not be cheapest or most expensive, but, we find it a great value!

Chloe our waitress was busy and overworked, but, she still got the job done. We had, Swordfish special, Salmon menu item, and Petit Filet...all great, right temperature and served timely.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Our meals, the service, location in Dover were all fine. We each enjoyed something different and enjoyed our food. Very casual place.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

We stayed in Dover for four days and enjoyed dining at Christopher's on two occasions. Good food, friendly service and nice environment at a reasonable price.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

I often get take out from Christopher's but also dine in. The lobster BLT is so fresh and enjoyable! Their french fries are probably the best I have ever had. The restaurant is small but the amazing food makes up for it. I recommend the Pecan crusted chicken with mashed potatoes. Their mac and cheese is creamy and flavorful. I don't know where they get their cranberry juice but you can't find this in grocery stores. It is so good and not Ocean Spray. Meals come with bread or rolls with strawberry butter which is a nice sweet change from most places. If you prefer regular butter you can just ask. Prices are fair. If you are in Dover eat here!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

We have been going to Christopher's off and on for 5-6 years. Service is fast and courteous. We usually sit up at the bar and everyone is very friendly. I am pesco-vegetarian and find that while the meals are always tasty, the options are always the same therefore, we don't go on a regular basis. I have gone on my own, when my husband travels, and always feel very comfortable. Parking is usually pretty easy - have to pay up until 7pm. Christopher's is a must try when in town!!

Been to Christopher's Third Street Grille? Share your experiences!