“Sunday breakfast”

Christopher's Third Street Grille
Ranked #3 of 119 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Christopher W. Lund, propriétaire/chef exécutif Steak, Fish and Seafood
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We were looking to get breakfast on a Sunday moring and we went to Christopher's.and it was excellent. I had a basic breakfast and the sauage was great. The staff was friendly and we had a great time. We go to this restaurant often but have just discovered the Sunday breakfast.

There are newer reviews for Christopher's Third Street Grille

Reviewed December 19, 2013

This was our second time here and the food was amazing! Had the pan seared scallops and they just BURST in your mouth. The best I have ever had. Our waitress was great and very friendly. We did go early, we went for my husbands birthday and he wanted prime rib so wanted to get that before they ran out. He loved it. Glad we did go early cause by the time we were done and getting ready to leave it was packed. We will be back. Prices were good and reasonable, drinks were yummy and love their calamari appetizer. I highly recommend!!

1  Thank Griffonmom
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

On our way home from a day of shopping in the seacoast and looked at Trip Advisor for local Dover restaurant recommendations. Third Street Grille rated very highly and did not disappoint. Had the Veal Marsala and my wife enjoyed the Prime Rib. Both were quite well prepared if not a bit under spectacular. Sara was a top notch waitress as the service was some of the best I've seen. Only negative was the average (at best) desserts. A good restaurant!

1  Thank CarlGagnon
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Well this is the place in Dover to Take your Date and it will impress without empting your wallet to bad. Nice atmosphere great food and drinks friendly service a must try I must say.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stopped in for lunch today (10-28) with four buddies, I picked this place because of the good reviews. Our waitress also tended the bar without neglecting either area, she did a super job. Our bill came to just under $200.00 including the tip, expensive lunch for a bunch of guys just having a sandwich, or a shrimp plate, and a couple of calamari appetizers, with a drink. I ordered the roast beast sandwich, it tasted really good with what was on it, only problem, I couldn't find the beef, the amount of sliced beef only covered a quarter of the roll, and it wasn't piled on either, probably the smallest amount of meat I've had in a sandwich. One of the other guys ordered a combo fried shrimp and scallop plate, four fantail shrimp and two, yes two scallops, we all laughed, we're big eaters and Italian, enough said. I will admit every thing that we ordered tasted delicious, there just wasn't enough of it to remotely satisfy us, my advise, don't come here hungry.