“A pleasant surprise in Downtown !!!”

Christopher's Third Street Grille
Ranked #3 of 119 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Christopher W. Lund, propriétaire/chef exécutif Steak, Fish and Seafood
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Staying I downtown and looking for a late night bite, read some reviews on Christopher's and it was around the corner so off we went, very nice place with wonderful atmosphere, the service was superb, the meals were very good and I was shocked the prices were so reasonable, the Steak Diane was 1/2 the price of where I live. Presentation was very professional. Highly recommended
If I lived here this would become a regular place for me. Try it !!!! You'll be glad you did

There are newer reviews for Christopher's Third Street Grille

Reviewed October 1, 2013

There are plenty of restaurants to choose from in the two main blocks of downtown Dover. Christopher's is the choice for relaxed, adult food with pleasant service and a mellow atmosphere. Less likely to be populated by the student crowd or the early-birders, offering tasty food without being overpriced. Great drink specials but the bartendar always has an interesting cocktail to fit my wifes whim.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We visited on a Saturday afternoon- started with a Quesadilla appetizer which at first didn't look that impressive but the flavor was terrific. Hubby had a bbq bacon burger which he really enjoyed, nice bun, cooked perfectly, just enough sauce to taste but not enough to drowned it. I had the most amazing lobster sandwich on a croissant..nice big chunks of sweet lobster, perfect amount of mayo, lettuce and tomato. This was the BEST lobster sandwich I have had in years! My dad was a commercial fisherman for my entire life so I have had my share of lobster sandwiches and this rates right up near the top. This is high praise that I don't give lightly. The lobster sandwich is a special so call first.

2  Thank w81minute
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch around 1:30; not only was the food amazing but the service was phenomenal! We got the bacon wrapped scallops as an appetizer, I had the cobbler sandwich with fries, he had the BBQ bacon burger with sweet potato fries and to top all that off we split a piece if peanut butter pie. Our drinks were always full and the waitress was super friendly and on top of her game! Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Read a few reviews mostly on the plus side an decided to give them a try.
Food and service was better than expected, definitely will return next time.

Been to Christopher's Third Street Grille? Share your experiences!