“Great friendly”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Dover
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Really enjoyed the stay. Staff is friendly and always willing to go above and beyond. Breakfast was delicious and the pool area is set up great with an easily accessible wash off shower area. The pull out was extremely comfortable. Quite surprised that it was comfortable enough for two adults.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Hello Nancy K.,

Many thanks for wonderful recommendation and sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at Homewood Suites Dover. I am excited that our staff made your stay more memorable and you were able to enjoy our leisure facilities. As we hope to see you in future, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Location is close to highway and the downtown Dover area. The managers suppers are better than I expected and Wendy is terrific. The rooms are large, quiet and clean. The in room kitchens are well apportioned with all the necessities. Definitely my choice when in the Dover - Durham NH area.

Hello James M.,

What a recommendation! I truly appreciate your taking time to share your recommendation of Homewood Suites Dover, NH. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will certainly pass on your gratitude to Wendy for her exemplary hospitality. As we look forward to seeing you in future visits, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Homewood suites , Dover lived up to Hilton standards. Very Neat and suites were well furnished. It was close to my workplace as well. The staff needs to be commended for their courteous service. The can shuttle service is shared by couple of other properties and needs proper scheduling, otherwise it can delay commute

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback of your recent stay at Homewood Suites Dover, NH. I am glad to hear that our accommodations and location were well suited for your needs as well as our staff made your stay more pleasurable. As I look forward to sharing your commendation with our staff, please feel free to contact me if there is anything else I may assist you with. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

General Manager.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

This hotel is clean and has very friendly staff, They include breakfast and a dinner which was a great bonus. For my needs the hotel worked out fine. The hotel had many guests while I was there and the hallway noise interrupted some of my rest because It was noticeable in my room.

Hello James D.,

Many thanks for taking time to share your feedback and recommendation of your recent stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, NH. I am pleased to learn that you were able to enjoy your overall stay with us and our amenities were valuable to you. I apologize for the noise disturbance that you experienced during your stay. I have discussed your concerns with our team and we have taken necessary measurement to resolve them. please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Despite our reservations and confirmation for a non-smoking room, we were put in a smoking room that reeked so horribly of cigarette smoke that it made us all sick. Despite our complaints nothing was done, as we were told the hotel was booked, but the smell was so awful it stuck to our hair, clothes, luggage, all our belongings and made us all sick. The continental breakfast and lobby area was wonderful, which is where we spent most of our time because we couldn't be in our room.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Hello Courtney H.,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us. I truly apologize for the inconvenience you and your family experienced with your reservation and smoking smell. This is type of issue are certainly not a true indication of our high standard that we thrive to achieve and I have addressed your concerns with our team. If there is anything I may do to amend your recent experience, please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

General Manager.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

accommodation's were dated, need to freshen up the entire suite. Reception meal was very good with plenty of attention to the quality of same, breakfast attendant made a special effort to ensure I had something to take with me as I left for work I hour before the breakfast hours.. Staff at the desk were very good

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Hello George S.,

Many thanks for taking time to share your feedback regarding your stay at Homewood Suites Dover. I thank you for bringing your observations to my attention. I assure that I have discussed your concerns with our team and have taken necessary measurement to resolve them. I am also pleased to know that our staff made your overall stay pleasurable and you were able to enjoy our breakfast and evening reception. Please feel free to contact me directly, if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

The room was spacious and clean, the staff was helpful and unobtrusive and the check in and check out process were easy. This was a great hotel for a family with kids who want a little extra space during a multiple day stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dover
Hampton Inn Dover
Hampton Inn Dover
#1 of 6 in Dover
Comfort Inn & Suites Dover
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dover
The Garrison Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Homewood Suites by Hilton Portsmouth
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rochester

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover? Share your experiences!