“Great place for a night, week or month”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Dover
GreenLeadersBronze level
RoyalPalm Beach, fl, United States
“Great place for a night, week or month”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We could not have asked for a cleaner room. No shortcuts were taken. The room/suite size is very good for short or longer stays. The full breakfast as well as weeknight dinners just added a nice touch. Food was actually prepared on site! Everyone we came into contact with approached us with not only lines but full personality. In short, this hotel had a friendly family feel, not just another anonymous place to sleep

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Hello Paul G.,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. We are excited that you and your family had such a wonderful experience at Homewood Suites Dover, NH. I have passed your gratitude to our entire team and have commended them on their excellent performance. As we look forward to seeing you in the future please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Vic Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Wesley Chapel, United States
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This is a newer Homewood Suites in very good condition. Had a large room. Right off route 16. Very quite. Mexican restaurant right next store. Evening dinner was great. Staff was very friendly. Overall very satisfied.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Hello Robert S.,

Many Thanks for taking time to share your recommendation and feedback of your stay Homewood Suites, Dover, NH. We truly gratified by your notion and thrilled to know that we exceeded your expectation. As I look forward to share your gratitude with our staff, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Cedartown, Georgia, United States
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Nice property with friendly staff. Evening meal was mediocre but did have free wine and beer with it. Mexican restaurant across the parking lot but at 10deg F, it was too cold to go back out. My only complaint is the super small fitness center. Two treadmills and one elliptical that would not work right; weighted balls but no weights and in a cramped small room off the dining area.

More than okay for one night as the room itself was very nice. Would like to have seen more selection in tv channels.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Hello Morris c.,

Thank you for taking time to share your candid feedback and recommendation for Homewood Suites Dover, NH. I am delighted to hear that our friendly staff and spacious accommodations made your overall stay pleasurable. As we strive to exceed our guest’s expectation, we will certainly consider your valuable insight. We hope to see you in future please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and have an extraordinary weekend!

Vic Patel,
General Manager.
Dover, United States
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My first time staying at Homewood suites and it was better than I thought it would be. I had my daughters sleepover party there. We had a two bedroom suite with myself and 6 eleven yr old girls. We had a blast. A full kitchen to brink all of food and drinks. They swam in the pool, watched movies, did nails and giggled all night. And the next day a yummy breakfast. Thank you Homewood Suites

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Hello Jenny D,

We truly appreciate your taking time to share your experience at Homewood Suites Dover, NH. I am pleased that your family and friends had a great time and enjoyed your stay with us. As I look forward to sharing your gratitude with our staff, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

General Manger.
Hartford, United States
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Stayed in the hotel for a night and has stayed there before also. Very nice spacious rooms. Good breakfast and evening social. The location was great with margaritas restaurant nearby. Good value for money

Hello Mahesh S.

Many thanks for taking time to share your feedback and recommendation for Homewood Suites Dover, NH. We excited to learn that our accommodations and location were very well appointed for your needs and you enjoyed your stay with us. As we hope to see you on future visits, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and Have an extraordinary day!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

you can cook and eat for somany days and for cognizant associate who are coming in family stay here for 60 days and inform the hotal people in upfront information also. So that you will get the good discount for so many days

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Homewood Suites Dover, NH. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

General Manager.
Windham, United States
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I've stayed here twice & both visits exceeded my expectations. comparable to standard hotels this hotel hands down offers to much more from wonderful staff, cleanliness, nice spacious rooms & even dinner was offered when I checked in. Highly recommend for personal or business. I'm travelling for pleasure to Florida this fall & plan to stay in a Homewood because of all it has to offer, making your stay the next best thing to being at home.

Hello Lori P.,
What a splendid re
commendation! Thank you for taking time to share your feedback regarding your stay at Homewood Suites Dover, NH. I am thrilled that we made your stay away from home like at home. I have personally passed on your appreciation to our team. As we look forward to seeing you on your future visits, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and Have an extraordinary day!

Vic Patel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dover
Hampton Inn Dover
Hampton Inn Dover
#1 of 6 in Dover
Comfort Inn & Suites Dover
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dover
The Garrison Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Homewood Suites by Hilton Portsmouth
Holiday Inn Express Durham

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover? Share your experiences!