“Fabulous”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Windham, United States
“Fabulous”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I've stayed here twice & both visits exceeded my expectations. comparable to standard hotels this hotel hands down offers to much more from wonderful staff, cleanliness, nice spacious rooms & even dinner was offered when I checked in. Highly recommend for personal or business. I'm travelling for pleasure to Florida this fall & plan to stay in a Homewood because of all it has to offer, making your stay the next best thing to being at home.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Hello Lori P.,
What a splendid re
commendation! Thank you for taking time to share your feedback regarding your stay at Homewood Suites Dover, NH. I am thrilled that we made your stay away from home like at home. I have personally passed on your appreciation to our team. As we look forward to seeing you on your future visits, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and Have an extraordinary day!

Vic Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Armonk, United States
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. I just wish the quality of the beds were better. Both beds had a dip in the center. Other than that the room was pleasant. If you want a very quiet room, you may want to ask for a room that is on the opposite side of the building from the restaurant.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Hello Tammy F,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at Homewood Suites Dover, NH. As I am pleased to hear our staff made your stay more delightful, I truly appreciate you taking time to bring details of your stay to my attention. I assure you that I will address your concerns and will take all necessary measurement to resolve them. As we look forward to seeing you upon your future visit, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and Have an extraordinary day!

Englewood, Florida
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great hotel with excellent breakfasts and M-Th dinners with wine and beer. Nice Mexican Restaurant in the same parking lot. Very clean. Very nice. Stayed for three years in a row while visiting our family over Xmas from FL. Everything is great but the weather which they have no control over. TC

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Judy997,
Thank you for taking time to share your feedback and recommendation for Homewood Suites Dover. I am thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting your family for holidays. Hope you will visit us warmer weather season so that we could make your future visit even more pleasurable. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Tacoma, United States
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I appreciated staying at the Homewood Suites in Dover, NH. I'm in the middle of a move and needed a place to stay that would allow me to have my cats. Everyone was very gracious about it and I was able to make a temporary home for them. The suite was clean; the kitchen was a money saver since I didn't have to go out to eat all the time. I'd definitely recommend this Homewood Suites to others.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Hello Cathy T,

Many Thanks for sharing your feedback and recommendation for Homewood Suites Dover, NH. I am delighted to know that our staff made your stay more pleasurable while away from home and our accommodations are well suited for your needs. As I look forward to sharing you gratitude with our staff, please feel free to contact me if there is anything else I may assist you with. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

New York, NY
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

We usually stay here once a year with ok experiences but this time was really not great. Our 1 bedroom non-smoking suite had cigarette burns in both living room and bedroom rugs. The whole space was in desperate need of a deep clean. Beds were floppy and seemed old. Furniture chipped, shabby and dated. Broken glass in the unloaded dishwasher, old pans missing handles. Maybe my standards are high, but this is unacceptable to me from the Hilton brand.

Breakfast was terrible. Literally rotten apples in the basket. When I told the hostess she took them away but never brought any fresh ones back. No cereal bowls were available. When I asked for some, was told "it was a busy morning". It was 7:30am. She eventually found some but come on. No metal cutlery was available, just the cheapest plastic in the cutlery bins. Overall, it seems this place is hanging by a thread and in need of updating. Pretty shocked by all the rave reviews. We will not be back to this location.

• Stayed December 2013
HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Hello Tellsie,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Homewood Suites Dover. I truly apologize for the inconvenience you have experience during your stay. These types of issues are certainly not indication of high standards that you have come to experience and what we strive to achieve. I have addressed your concerns with our team and have taken all necessary measurement to resolve them. Again, I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I may do to amend your recent experience. Thank you and Have an extraordinary day!

Dover, New Hampshire
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Overall i was great. The only thing is that it was mentioned on the website "For added convenience and flexibility, there is an additional work table and chair, separate from the dining area table". But there is no additional work table and chair. We stayed in 2 double beds 1 bedroom suite where they mentioned this. We asked if we could have the additonal work table and chair as mentioned but we did not get any...they say its a fire hazard...the king size bedroom can have them. They should not mention these extra service then for the 2 DOUBLE BEDS 1 BEDROOM SUITE NONSMOKING at all then since it is misleading.

2 DOUBLE BEDS 1 BEDROOM SUITE NONSMOKING
The spacious suite includes two double beds, a television with remote control, and a full-size sofa sleeper, a full kitchen with a full-size refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and twin burner stove - plus utensils - to make dining in easy. For added convenience and flexibility, there is an additional work table and chair, separate from the dining area table. Like all of our suites, our 2 Double Beds, 1 Bedroom Suite keeps you connected with complimentary high-speed Internet access, telephone with voicemail, and a custom-designed alarm clock with MP3 player capabilities, all offered to help you keep your daily routine while traveling.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Hello Femie M,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Homewood Suites Dover, NH. I truly apologize for misleading information that you have observed during your stay as well as unable to provide you with additional table and chair, yet I am pleased to learn that your overall stay was pleasurable. I thank you for bringing this to my attention and I assure that I will certainly make sure that it is corrected. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and Have an extraordinary day!

Yonkers, United States
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We had a really nice experience. I loved how they had a list at the front reception for all the guests taking the shuttle bus to the wedding venue. They even added a third shuttle when they realized they had more people than thought. The rooms were so clean and spacious !

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Kerrie B
HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Hello Kerrie B.,

What an amazing recommendation! We appreciate you taking time to share your experience at Homewood Suites Dover, NH. As we thrive to exceed expectations of our guests, it is truly exciting to know that our staff was able to accommodate all wedding guests by scheduling additional shuttle. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and Have an extraordinary day!

Vic Patel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dover
Hampton Inn Dover
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rochester
Three Chimneys Inn
Three Chimneys Inn
#1 of 2 in Durham

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover? Share your experiences!