“Really good food. ”

Ranked #17 of 118 Restaurants in Conway
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I ate here while touring the White mountains on our anniversary. The place was clean and friendly & the good was really good. I had a burger with onion rings. The onion rings are freshly battered and medium size cut. Very good!! We will definitely return here and will even bring friends too.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stopped in for lunch and had the best cajun chicken corn chowder! Amazing soups. I had a reuben too which was perfect. I've stopped a lot here and find the food to be fresh and good. They have different specials all the time and I'm particular about eggs and they do a good job. The Quiche is good and they make tuna just the way I like it without too much mayo and other things. Everyone has always been helpful if I want to change something on the menu and because I work I need it to be fairly fast and they always come thru. They also have great blueberry pie!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've been there a few times and its always good......the Mac and cheese is yummy along with their quiche ......

Never had a dessert there but they looked good coming out,.,.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Stopped for breakfast; food was cold, homefries were not cooked, staff just a little friendlier than hostile.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

There are several places in the Conway-North Conway places advertising breakfast-and-lunch, but many of them end their breakfast service before closing time. Banner's advertises, and serves, brakfast from the time they open in the morning to their 3:00PM closing time in the afternoon.
But that, plus their pleasant, comfortable (if not fancy) dining room and pleasant, efficient service are probably the best things going for them based on a recent lunchtime visit for lunch -- we've had their breakfasts numerous times on previous visits and consider them quite good, but today's visit was for lunch.
One member of our party ordered a cheeseburger, cooked "medium", It arrived on a bun that was definitely on the "dry" side and was definitely cooked "well-done" rather than medium. When asked if she wanted to get the server's attention to send it back to the kitchen, she noted, accurately, "you can't un-cook a burger and I don't want to be eating along after everyone else is finished." Another party member ordered their "Montana Sandwich" -- a combination of ham, turkey and Swiss on rye... a good-sounding combination that also turned out to be on the dry side. But more importantly, the way it was assembled in the kitchen created a mound of ingredients in the middle of the sandwich (giving the impression of a thicker sandwich at quick glanes) but a mound that tapered so quickly to the sides of the sandwich that the "end" bites on both halves of the sandwich were just bread and mustard (no meat at all) -- not terribly appetizing, Two other members of our group, who both ordered tuna salad sandwiches, also described them as "average -- nothing special." The French Fries ordered as an accompaniment to our sandwiches were quite good -- better than the sandwiches in fact.
In general, we'd call Banner's a pleasant, comfortable environment with good service for a good, basic, but not outstanding lunch -- or a somewhat better place to have breakfast-all-day.
We;ll likely go back again because it's a quick, handy, pleasant stop when we're in the area, but we'll probably stick to breakfast items from now on.