“Basic”

Ranked #21 of 117 Restaurants in Conway
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stopped in for lunch one sunny afternoon in August. First time visit...nice flowers, comfortable outside seating, very clean and the service was efficient, not very friendly but very efficient.
We had very basic sandwiches....chicken salad for my wife, egg salad for me.

Sandwiches were skimpy at best, bordering on tasteless. Not sure how that could happen with such basic sandwiches but it did.

Hope you have more success. Doubt we'll be back.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We had breakfast here on my son's recommendation. He had been there last year. My husband and I had the New England breakfast and there was ample amount of food. I would have like a little more seasoning on the potatoes. My son had the homemade hash and it was very good. Service was prompt and the server was very friendly. Would definitely return.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

After driving over 400 miles, with still another 15 to get home, I stopped off at a breakfast /lunch spot I've noticed for quite awhile in Conway on your way to North Conway...,Banners...Early in the morning, the coffee was good, I ordered my omelet,, but for whatever reason (early Saturday, not busy yet) I was able to complete the rather easy crossword puzzle in the Conway Daily Sun before my food came out. It was at least 20 minutes... for breakfast?...Most of the food was great, until I got to what was slightly undercooked potatoes...which made me understand why my 6 minute meal took so long...No biggie, but better executin expected, especially for just a single meal...No biggie, the service was friendly, the restaurant was clean, and I'm sure i'll try out lunchtime...

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We have been visiting NH for a week to two weeks at a time for 4 years now....NEVER had we eaten at any place worth going back to until last week...we ate here before crossing the Kanc to stay a few days in Lincoln...it was FANTASTIC! My husband had an omelet, can't remember the name of it but it had spinach and swiss and it was the best!! I am like the queen of two eggs over easy, home fries with onions and toast, buttered right out of the toaster so it melts into the toast. Our son couldn't get enough of the sausages, so they must have been good!! And I must mention the wait staff was fantastic also. We will be going back!! To be honest I didn't want to leave!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

On our way from Portland Maine to Mt. Washington in New Hampshire we stopped in Conway to grab a bite to eat. Nothing memorable good or bad. There are lots of places to pick from if you go a little further into North Conway but this was good.