“Best Mexican food!”

Cafe Noche
Ranked #52 of 117 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cafe Noche proudly offers quality, authentic, delicious Mexican cuisine in a festive, fun and colorful atmosphere.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Everytime my husband and I go to Conway, we have to eat supper at the Café Noché. The food is very good and the margueritas are awesome! The food is as good as it gets when comparing to the real deal down in Mexico. We recommend everthing on the menu!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The chips were a bit heavy (the first time I haven't finished a bowl at a mexican restaurant); the salsa was not very tasty (mostly tomatoes with a Jalapeno thrown in). The burrito was inedible, so we didn't eat it (but they took it off the bill without us even having to ask). The veggie enchilada was pretty good.

The service was somewhat slow (especially with the water) even though we were the only ones there when we arrived (there were four tables occupied in our section by the time we left).

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stopped here for lunch with friends. The food and margaritas were good. We started with the nachos which were huge! Everyone liked their meals.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I've tried Mexican food at many many different places, but I'd have to say Cafe Noche is the best so far.

Jalapeño cheese dip - is to die for. Seriously, order it. I cannot figure out how they make it, but it's addicting.

Salsa - is always fresh.

Chicken fajitas - Amazing. They come out on a sizzling platter with all the fixings. The seasoning they use is sooo good. It's not too spicy, just delicious. I really like their rice too!

Beef tacos, hard shell - Their beef is perfectly seasoned every time, not overwhelming like the cheap stuff you make at home. The beef is pulled. The tacos come stuffed with toppings. On the side they give you beans, rice, and sour cream. Your plate is literally full with food.

Burritos - My boyfriend loves their Navajo sauce on top. Some come with it, others you have to ask and they will give it to you for .50 extra. It's like a spicy BBQ without being overly bbq-y if that makes sense? The burritos are huge and delicious.

Chili - Usually really good. I think they put some of their Navajo sauce in it. However, one time I had the chili it was weird tasting. But I've had it probably 5-6 times.

Quesadillas - You can't really screw these up. My boyfriend had a pulled pork quesadilla special once and it was delicious.

Mexican lasagna - eh. I wouldn't recommend.

Margaritas - are really good. I love their Habanero Lime Margarita special. Not sure if they can make it when its not on the special board. Get the carafe for two, it saves you a dollar. We can both fill our marg glasses 2-3 times each with the carafe.

Their service is usually really good, at least in our experience. A few years ago there was a summer when service was pretty slow, but the past two years have been good. The lighting is dim and atmosphere is comfy. It's a nice place to go and have a relaxing dinner.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

After picking up a bottle of their hot sauce from Zebs for my hot sauce enthusiast fiance, I found him asking me to bring him to lunch here when we came back up this summer. Small and dark with interesting decor and a giant Virgin Mary watching over me while I peed made for an interesting start to the meal. We went for lunch and ordered off the lunch menu which comes with no sides or free chips so I ordered us chips and salsa for an appetizer (3.50 for a small ramekin of flavorless pico de gallo and cheap colored chips, a little disappointing). We ended up emptying half the hot sauce bottles provided on our tables onto our chips and salsa before the meal came. Enchiladas were super cheesy and delicious, as were the soft tacos, my fiance raved over them as well as the little mini tacos they give with the meal. Their hot sauce is to die for, and only costs 4.75 if you purchase it with your meal as opposed to nearly 9 dollars at Zebs!! I recommend if nothing else the short drive to Cafe Noche for your hot sauce purchase if that's your thing! We will be returning!