“Mexican Food”

Cafe Noche
Ranked #53 of 115 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cafe Noche proudly offers quality, authentic, delicious Mexican cuisine in a festive, fun and colorful atmosphere.
Middleboro, Massachusetts
“Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stopped here for lunch with friends. The food and margaritas were good. We started with the nachos which were huge! Everyone liked their meals.

Visited July 2013

North Conway, New Hampshire
“Our favorite restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

I've tried Mexican food at many many different places, but I'd have to say Cafe Noche is the best so far.

Jalapeño cheese dip - is to die for. Seriously, order it. I cannot figure out how they make it, but it's addicting.

Salsa - is always fresh.

Chicken fajitas - Amazing. They come out on a sizzling platter with all the fixings. The seasoning they use is sooo good. It's not too spicy, just delicious. I really like their rice too!

Beef tacos, hard shell - Their beef is perfectly seasoned every time, not overwhelming like the cheap stuff you make at home. The beef is pulled. The tacos come stuffed with toppings. On the side they give you beans, rice, and sour cream. Your plate is literally full with food.

Burritos - My boyfriend loves their Navajo sauce on top. Some come with it, others you have to ask and they will give it to you for .50 extra. It's like a spicy BBQ without being overly bbq-y if that makes sense? The burritos are huge and delicious.

Chili - Usually really good. I think they put some of their Navajo sauce in it. However, one time I had the chili it was weird tasting. But I've had it probably 5-6 times.

Quesadillas - You can't really screw these up. My boyfriend had a pulled pork quesadilla special once and it was delicious.

Mexican lasagna - eh. I wouldn't recommend.

Margaritas - are really good. I love their Habanero Lime Margarita special. Not sure if they can make it when its not on the special board. Get the carafe for two, it saves you a dollar. We can both fill our marg glasses 2-3 times each with the carafe.

Their service is usually really good, at least in our experience. A few years ago there was a summer when service was pretty slow, but the past two years have been good. The lighting is dim and atmosphere is comfy. It's a nice place to go and have a relaxing dinner.

Newmarket, New Hampshire
“Hot sauce is worth the visit!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

After picking up a bottle of their hot sauce from Zebs for my hot sauce enthusiast fiance, I found him asking me to bring him to lunch here when we came back up this summer. Small and dark with interesting decor and a giant Virgin Mary watching over me while I peed made for an interesting start to the meal. We went for lunch and ordered off the lunch menu which comes with no sides or free chips so I ordered us chips and salsa for an appetizer (3.50 for a small ramekin of flavorless pico de gallo and cheap colored chips, a little disappointing). We ended up emptying half the hot sauce bottles provided on our tables onto our chips and salsa before the meal came. Enchiladas were super cheesy and delicious, as were the soft tacos, my fiance raved over them as well as the little mini tacos they give with the meal. Their hot sauce is to die for, and only costs 4.75 if you purchase it with your meal as opposed to nearly 9 dollars at Zebs!! I recommend if nothing else the short drive to Cafe Noche for your hot sauce purchase if that's your thing! We will be returning!

Portland, Maine
“I used to love this restaurant! What happened?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

This was one of my favorite restaurants in Conway, NH. But not anymore. This visit was disappointing in several ways. The food was not good and the service was lacking.

South Effingham, New Hampshire
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

First I have to qualify my review, I have lived I New Mexico and New York city, I know good Southwestern and Mexican food. This being said, the place was OK. The service is unpredictable. It is well appointed. However, I am always disappointed by the food. I do not expect the food to be as good as the Southwest but could be a lot better with some simple changes. I agree with the reviewer who did not like their "hand made" corn tortes. What gives? they are easy to make but theirs just fall apart and are good for naught. The beans and rice were bland. The chicken enchiladas were boring. The meet was in chucks instead of shredded, with no taste to boot.. The salads are good. I do like the smoked pork but they could back off the salt. I think they once were fairly good but just lost inspiration. We will eat there again but not our first pick.

• Visited March 2013