“Keep Trying”
Review of Sweet Maple Cafe

Sweet Maple Cafe
Ranked #73 of 117 Restaurants in Conway
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Cafe offers a wide selection of high quality bakery items, broad range of specialty grade Arabica coffee, unsurpassed meats, cheeses, produce and dairy at all times to provide the freshest and best products all of which we stand behind.We invite you to Sweet Maple Cafe to sit, relax, read the morning paper and enjoy our wonderful selection of fresh muffins, croissants and other pastries. We also serve a variety of bountiful breakfast options, delicious soups, salads, sandwiches, cakes, tarts and so much more.
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have tried this restaurant 4 times. 3 times I was not happy. The first time, I ordered by phone for take out service. I had to wait a couple minutes for my order to be finished, no problem, but when I got back to work it was not my order.I called the restaurant, they were upset but didn't offer to fix the situation. I told them they may want to check the other orders in case someone gets mine. I have tried another sandwich twice, it is supposed to have boursin cheese, but there was barely any. The other time I ordered I was very satisfied. They have a WONDERFUL broccoli soup, I made sure to call them and let them know. One more thing, they have great sweets! I will try one more time, seeing the good reviews.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast and were very happy with the very fresh and tasty foods, including home made bread! The owner does much of the cooking and serving during the winter breakfast hours. I will return!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Met oener. We were impressed with her enthusiasm and dedication to food prepaation using only fresh ingredients. The menu offered an incredible selection of breakfast and lunch items. We will return soon!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We came across this delightful cafe in Conway while, of all things, searching for a place with WIFI. Once inside, we were completely blown away by owner Dani's passion for serving great food and beverages and for connecting with her customers.

Without doubt, the Sweet Maple Cafe will now always be on our itinerary when heading north!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Service is good, it is a regular stop when visiting the White Mts. Salads are fresh and food served hot!