“Best way to start the morning”

Leavitt's Country Bakery
Ranked #3 of 6 Bakeries in Conway
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I work in North conway and it's always a treat to grab a fresh donut first thing in the morning. They're open really early, I don't know how they do it.

1  Thank blackrose86lh

Reviewed April 18, 2012

we were reccommended to try Leavitt's bakery by the girl at the motel and OMG. i don't think i have ever had a better donut in my life. make sure you try this place

1  Thank kiran j
Reviewed November 17, 2011

I visited Leavitt's based on a review I'd read elsewhere. The reviewer said that they open at 4am. I can't verify that, but I did stop by at 5:45am on my way home, and there was a steady stream of people going in and out. I was heading home because the whole area was expecting a storm of 10"+ of snow and there were dire predictions of power outages.

I got a honey-dipped donut for the ride and a blueberry pastry for later. The donut was so fresh, and it didn't leave any grease on my napkin. I wish I had tried their coffee, but I had bought a Starbucks in North Conway. This is definitely a great stop for anyone on the road early, who doesn't want to stop at Dunkin's. I think next time I'll pick up a bag of donuts instead of just one. Oh, and the blueberry pastry was very good too.

1  Thank carport4