“wow”

Sandy Beach RV Resort
boston
“wow”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I'm not very happy..FYI we booked 4 sites in 1/30/13 over 6 months ago for a quick family get together.. We picked the C section because Donna said that was a nice area..Great she was so sweet..we are going next week and I called because I never got a confirmation,yet paid in full..all of my family are still in the C section but I am now the E section...Why I asked and the answer, a person called and asked for that site for an extended time so they just moved me...The poor kid on the phone..I later in the conversation apologized to him..but really not a call or email asking could we all move and they knew we were a group. No just me so now we are all in the E section next to the office and not the C section near the water..My family is loving me but not my fault...This is a once in a lifetime visit..we always travel in a group and clearly they can not be trusted to accommodate that..So if you are traveling in a group check your reservations

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
7 Thank alwaysprn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Contoocook
Hampton Inn Concord/Bow
Sunapee Lake Lodge
Sunapee Lake Lodge
#1 of 1 in Mount Sunapee
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites

Been to Sandy Beach RV Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sandy Beach RV Resort

Property: Sandy Beach RV Resort
Address: 677 Clement Hill Rd, Contoocook, NH 03229-3317
Location: United States > New Hampshire > Contoocook
Beach Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #1 of 1 Specialty Lodging in Contoocook
Hotel Class:2 star — Sandy Beach RV Resort 2*
Sandy Beach has long been one of the premier RV campsites in the whole state. Situated among stately pines, overlooking a picturesque New England spring-fed lake, it has also been one of the best kept secrets in New Hampshire for RVs, Popups and Tents. - ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Sandy Beach RV Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.