“Hidden Culinary Gem”

Cuisines: American
Palm Beach Gardens
“Hidden Culinary Gem”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I pulled off of 89 to get a quick bite never expecting to find such a delightful , welcoming, delicious cafe. We were so impressed with the menu and all the fresh ingredients.

1 Thank Holly894

Concord, New Hampshire
“Great food and friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

A friend had suggested the cafe and we were not disappointed. The restaurant is in the center of Contoocook a short distance off I-89. The cafe offers a variety of soups, sandwiches, bakery products, local food products (dairy, jams, etc), and a great selection of coffee. I had a bowl of chicken curry soup while my wife had a fresh Cobb salad. Both were very tasty, good sized portions, and well prepared. For dessert a couple of homemade cookies and coffee topped off a perfect lunch. The interior is very homey and comfortable. We talked with the owner who moved to NH from New Orleans after the meal. He described his use of local and fresh ingredients as much as possible. If you are traveling up to ski country or exploring the area for apples to antiques, I highly recommend The Everyday Cafe.

• Visited February 2012