“Great Experience Fast Internet”

Fairfield Inn Concord
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I had recently started staying at Hilton brands after years with Marriott, because I was fed up with consistant poor internet access at most Fairfields, and Courtyards in the Northeast where I travel for work Frequently. This hotel brought me back to Marriott brand again. The internet while wireless, is very fast. The rooms were very clean (as expected with the Marriott brand). The entire staff was very friendly, and always greeted you when seeing you. It was also very quiet. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area, and I will be staying there from now on when I am in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Andrew J

Reviewed August 5, 2012

had some difficulty finding hotel due to poor signage.could see from nearby interstate but had to ask for directions to access.hotel hotel was adequate but the entrance to the lobby could use a good powerwashing. the tv in the room was old and there was no clock.bedding was ok and room was relatively comfortable. the staff was very friendly and helpful with recommendation for a nearby restaurant that proved to be a really pleasant surprise. it was obviously known to the locals and the food was great.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

We stay here for the NASCAR race in July. The rooms are nice and the staff is great. The complementary contintial breakfast is also very good. The room costs during this time however are raised significantly for a hotel like this one. I'm sure all of the area hotels raise their rates for this.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 14, 2012

This is the very best place I have ever stayed for the money. Excellent breakfast. Internet excess was great. The mattresses gave the best nights sleep I have ever had in a motel. I can not say enough good things about this place. I love it and would stay here again and again.

Room Tip: First floor next to the door and laundry room. I got to go across the hall to wash clothes and my hu...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2012

My wife and I stayed for a long weekend here and we left with nothing but smiles. Our room was as expected, clean and tidy. What we didn't expect was the incredible woman in the breakfast area. Her name is Virginia. She felt like family. We immediately bonded. Her service was above and beyond anything we generally find these days. She is an older woman who clearly knows hospitality. Friendly and courteous... just an all around joy. I would return to the Fairfield just to visit with Ms. Virginia again. What a delightful person. :)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank D S
Parelius, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

I wanted to take the time to thank you for your review. I happy to hear that you enjoy your stay with us.

We look forward to having you as our guest the next time your in town. Thank you again Patricia Parelius General Manager

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Clean room. Friendly staff. Breakfast fully stocked. Was offered bottles of water upon check-in. Quiet location.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 22, 2012

The room was clean and maintained well by the housekeeping staff. The furniture was worn and dated. The window treatments were worn and dated. Breakfast was hot and delivered well. I noticed RR tracks out back. When I asked I was told it was a freight line. Did not hear any trains during my stay. Front desk staff were pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: I always ask for a top floor to eliminate any noise from above.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Parelius, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

I wanted to take the time to thank you for your review. I happy to hear that you enjoy your stay's with us.

We look forward to having you as our guest the next time your in town.

Patricia Parelius

Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Concord/Bow
Residence Inn Concord
Residence Inn Concord
#2 of 8 in Concord

Been to Fairfield Inn Concord? Share your experiences!