“Great place to stay”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Concord
boston,ma
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

We are having a great stay here at the Fairfield. It has a great location, right off the highway and everything you need (restaurants, stores) are close by. The staff is amazing and they couldn't be more friendly and helpful. The room is clean & comfortable. The bed has a nice mattress so i'm sleeping great. They have a huge included breakfast - not just continental but w/ breakfast biscuits, eggs & make your own waffles along with cereal, fruit, juice & oatmeal.
There's also a clean pool and jacuzzi (that's open until 11 at night).
My husband is here for work, I came up to visit him and don't wanna go home!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank zoe51899

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Rockville, MD
Reviewed October 25, 2011

True, the people at the desk are truly helpful, the wifi is free, the cookies in the lobby are delicious, and the breakfast has extensive choices, but I when I stay at a Marriott, I expect a spic-and-span clean room. I should have moved to another hotel immediately when the toilet lid was up and evidence of an unsuccessful flush remained in the toilet bowl. And then I found a clump of black hair in the sink. I was moved to another room, but this one on the highway side of the building, and the traffic is loud all night long, and I'm not typically a light sleeper. I actually thought the window was open, the traffice noise was so loud. There is a dirty, roughly ten inch cobweb in my current room on the ceiling. When I went to the ice machine this morning, there was a filthy pair of jeans in the corner on a box. Disgusting right next to the ice machine. The lobby is lovely, but the rooms need serious updating. There is another Marriott not far from here. I'll try there next time. Someone compared this to a Best Western. I'd say more like a Motel 6.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the highway side of the building.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Parelius, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Concord, responded to this review, November 8, 2011
I wanted to take the time to apologize to you about your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn Concord NH. I have reached out to via email yesterday afternoon. I would like the opporunity to fix the problems you had with us. Again, I apologize.
Florida
Reviewed October 1, 2011

This is my 3rd stay at this Fairfield. I was there for 3 nights on business. As usual everything was great. It makes my business travel a little easier when I know I'm staying at a great place. All the little extras are great like the complimentary bottled water, evening snacks and treats. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed September 2011
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed August 29, 2011

With a reputation like Fairfield Inn, I expected nothing less than great service and a clean welcoming room. I was thrilled with both. We booked last minute to attend a funeral in New Hampshire. The price was just right with restaurants and convenience stores right across the street. The king size bed was comfortable and we had soft and hard pillows to serve the pickiest of guests. Hopefully I was not one of them. Thanks to the employees who smiled and made sure we had everything we needed. If in NH in the future, you have earned my business.

Room Tip: Use priceline.com, ask for a room that faces the common ground and not the highway.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
philadelphia
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We recently stayed at this conveniently located hotel (right off I-93) for one night while enroute to pick up our oldest from camp. We chose this hotel simply because of its location and price. Upon our late afternoon arrival we were pleasantly surprised to find an afternoon snack laid out in the lobby and a very helpful employee behind the front desk. She quickly secured us a reservation for dinner that night at The Common Man -- a nice and casual restaurant right next store to the hotel. The room was clean and basic with a mini fridge and a flat screen tv. The view was nothing special but the room was quiet, the price was right, and the breakfast the next morning was decent. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Parelius, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Concord, responded to this review, August 31, 2011
I wanted to take the time to Thank you for your review. I happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will stay with us again if your in the area.

Patricia Parelius
Florida
Reviewed August 1, 2011

This was my second stay at this property. Stayed 4 nights. When I arrived I was given a larger room with a sofa coffee table microwave and fridge. The front desk clerk said I would have to move the last night but I was ok with that. When I arrived to my room the phone rang and it was the clerk letting me know they were able to accommodate me for the last night and I wouldn't have to move. Unlike many other Fairfield properties this one has a snack available in the lobby. The nights I was there it ranged from Chili, home made trail mix bars and chips and salsa. The breakfest is average for Fairfield no complaints. I would reccomend dining at the Common Man a stones throw from the hotel great food and atmosphere. I would recommend this hire to any one passing throug Concord.

• Stayed July 2011
Parelius, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Concord, responded to this review, August 17, 2011
Thank you for posting your comment. We like to make our guest feel like they are at home when staying with us. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We appreciate you recommending us to others. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
pittsfield, new hampshire
Reviewed July 19, 2011

room was very nice only thing i could complain about is that there was used KY lub packs in the dresser drawer.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for posting your comment. I'm very sorry that you had to find that in your room. We make a promise to our guest to give them a room that is clean, fresh, and reflexs the highest quality standards. I apologize that we did not do that.

We looking forward to having you stay with us again when your in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites
Residence Inn Concord
Residence Inn Concord
#1 of 8 in Concord
Hampton Inn Concord/Bow

Been to Fairfield Inn Concord? Share your experiences!