“Serves the purpose. Great staff.”
Review of Days Inn Concord

Days Inn Concord
Days Inn Concord
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Concord
Oceola
“Serves the purpose. Great staff.”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

It is an older hotel but the price is fair. Breakfast is great. Best thing is the staff. Nicest people you ever would want to meet. Debbie is a gem. Made us feel completely welcome. Housekeepers and everyone so helpful.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Oceanside, New York
Reviewed March 7, 2012

The only good thing about the place is that it's cheap and the coffee is hot. The room needed updating and the pillows were terrible. I wish I brought my own from home. The breakfast wasn't anything to write home about, but it's not the worse that I had either. There's two floors. I was on the bottom and all night I heard a dog walking above me. The good thing was the room was clean! remember, you pay for what you get.

Room Tip: Don't choose the bottom floor and bring your own pillow.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Concord hotels

Los Angeles
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Typical friendly service we've received from Days Inn staff this trip. The hotel was older but kept up OK, the room was clean and despite being near busy roadways was tolerably quiet. Lots of dining options are close and breakfast was good. Not really a vacation destination but a refreshing sleep on your way elsewhere. Laundry was on premises and in good shape.

Room Tip: 2nd floor always seems quieter.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
DaysInnConcord, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Concord, responded to this review, November 12, 2011
Thank you for your response to our hotel. I am so glad that you had not only a great visit but found yourself refreshed afterward. We hope to see you again, when you come into the area.
Vermont
Reviewed October 1, 2011

We stayed here the night before my husband was having surgery at Concord Hospital. We had a lower room so we didn't have to deal with stairways. The room was clean and it was good to have free Internet. The staff were very nice upon checking in. Breakfast was very good compared to other smaller motels of this sort. You could even make your own waffles. My husband couldn't eat due to the surgery, but I enjoyed it. $100 a night seems to be the going rate for this type of stay. Doesn't seem worth it, but there were none less expensive that I could find.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for such a wonderful review. We do try to make you as comfortable as possible, I hope your husband is recovering nicely. Hope to see you both again soon.
Montreal Canada
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Can't say enough about how friendly and helpful the front desk staff were on our recent stay. Unfortunately, that's about the only positive comment we can make. We were on our way to Maine and decided to do the bulk of the drive the day before our reservation resulting in our stay at the Day's Inn. According to the manager's comments on this site, this hotel has a 5 star burst rating. This contradicts the Day's Inn website which shows this location as a 3 star burst rating.

This hotel is old and outdated. The smell of disinfectent in the room is overpowering, probably to camouflage the smell of dampness. There was evidence of water damage on both the walls and the carpeting. The outside corridors were musty. Although the room was dated and smelly, it was clean. We've stayed at other hotels in Corcord at a comparable price and had a much better experience. We won't stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Claremont, New Hampshire
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We stayed here a couple of times. It is a nice spacious room and very clean. It had a small sitting area with a chair and a loveseat. It had a king bed, very comfortable, and a separate area with a sink and then a door closing the shower and toilet separately. The continental breakfast was fine. Nothing amazing, but I didn't expect anything more than muffins, donuts, coffee, juice, etc. This did have bagels and breads along with the ability to make waffles. It was a nice place and would be happy to stay again. I booked my room through cheapstay.com and I really was surprised that when I checked in, it was quick and painless. I had already been charged for my room, so I just picked up the key and was told where to find my room. It's also next to a Dunkin Donuts, so how could I go wrong? Nice job Days Inn of Concord.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Suffield, Connecticut
Reviewed August 20, 2011

We made our reservation based on a few online surveys. The surveys said that the rooms near the stairwells were very noisy. I made our online reservation and requested a room away from the stairwell. My husband called twice and confirmed that we would be given a room away from the stairwell. When we checked in we were given a room next to the stairwell and when my husband showed the lady our reservation and told her that he had also called to confirm our request she said that they had put someone else in the room that he was told that we would be given and that she had never had a complaint. I guess she doesn't read the reviews

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Barthen
DaysInnConcord, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Concord, responded to this review, August 27, 2011
Yes, reservations do matter at this hotel. We are so sorry that you experienced such an awful greeting from our front desk clerk. She has been retrained, and we have done a new approach to keeping our reservations straight. I do hope that the rest of your stay was acceptable to you. Our guests satisfacation is very important to us, and we all strive to make your stay a pleasant and restful experience. Hope to see you again, so we can make this up to you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Concord
Courtyard Concord
Courtyard Concord
#5 of 8 in Concord

Been to Days Inn Concord? Share your experiences!