All reviews room was clean waffles indoor pool hot tub the breakfast area new hampshire nice stay breakfast choices will stay there again hot breakfast an upgrade capitol center decent breakfast third floor sausage common man restaurant king room
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

This was my second stay here when in Concord. Room was quite clean and quiet on the third floor. The only complaint I had was that the USB charger built into the lamp did not work. Otherwise, breakfast was good with a number of selections. I would stay here again as it is consistent and reasonably priced.

Date of stay: July 2018
Susan O, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. I will have to ask maintenance to take a look at that USB charger, I hope the rest of your stay was satisfactory.

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

What a difference a few years makes. I returned to this hotel because the last time I was here it was awesome., this time not so much.
First we had to change our room three times. When I made my reservation I request top floor in a quiet area due to me sleeping during the day. The first one they gave us was on the second floor (there are three floors), close to the lobby ( lobby is open to the second floor)
The second one they gave us the bed was soaked write down to the mattress. Housekeeping just put new sheets over it.
Third room they gave us was huge. The woman came with a Jacuzzi tub ( happy wife ) and was in a quiet spot it was perfect for me. We would like to thank Ben at the front desk. He is the reason this gets to stars not just one. He was very helpful to my wife during this process.
Although the tub did have mold around the Jets that they claimed was just soap buildup from being cleaned.
The biggest thing that bothered me on this visit was when we went down to breakfast at quarter after nine and they were already cleaning up and putting things away. Breakfast doesn’t end till 10. We came back down about 1030 in the same people that were cleaning up the breakfast area we’re just sitting around a table having coffee talking. You think they might’ve waited till 10 o’clock to clean up and let the people staying there enjoy a nice breakfast.
I stay in hotels all the time for work, I’m pretty much at hotels more than I’m at home. I am a diamond member in the rewards program and yet I didn’t feel like one staying here. It’s safe to say that we will not be returning to this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tim S

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with our team to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Excellent stay with my kids. Near Highway. Very Clean and very nice staff.
Hot Breakfast very good!! Would stay here again. Even has a swimming pool for those would like to take a dip! Overall great stay!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Susan O, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 5, 2018

UPSIDE: When I'm traveling with my dog to visit my family in NH, what I look for is comfort, cleanliness, and dog friendly places. This is not a luxury hotel for a vacation so I'm calling it "Very Good" for what it is: a well priced place to stay, cheerful front desk help, perfect for dogs. My room had a fairly fresh renovation and the beds were very comfortable. The bathroom looked very new. I did not have a reservation but got a great rate and a room very quickly. Convenience to easy on and off 93 fwy was close enough for easy access but far away enough not to hear traffic.

DOWNSIDE:
The smell of cholorine from the pool was overpowering when you walk in the hallway or lobby. Thankfully, it did not permeate to my room
The back entry door was constantly being slammed by people using it instead of the front lobby. This was somewhat jarring.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Susan O, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We are glad to hear that you and your dog found your room to be comfortable and clean. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 23, 2018

Hotel was clean, comfortable, and a value. The Manager, Susan was very accommodating and pleasant. Breakfast was relaxing because they replenished items BEFORE they were gone. Enjoyed the location also, close to downtown and interstate..

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Joe B
Susan O, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

We appreciate you sharing your experience during your stay with us! Clean, comfortable and good value are our goals for every room and every guest, it is great to hear that we are accomplishing our goals!
Thank you! We hope to see you again.