“Always a superb choice”

Granite Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 166 Restaurants in Concord
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Enjoy New American cooking from Chef Corey Fletcher and his talented team. Granite offers seasonal menus influenced with French, Mediterranean, and Asian style using local New England products whenever possible! Granite Restaurant & Bar is located within The Centennial Hotel. With seating for 75 people, and private function space it creates an intimate escape for any occasion. The historic Centennial Hotel (renovated in 2006) offers a modern, urban-contemporary flair within a beautiful Queen Anne Victorian landmark. The property’s original architectural charms have been carefully preserved, while modern hotel enhancements and amenities have been provided each of its 32 spacious guestrooms: large desks/work areas, wireless internet access, wonderful pillow-top beds and rich bedding ensembles, hi-thread linens and plush terry, flat-screen HD TV’s, even mini-bars. Proudly offering nightly turndown service, your guests will be surprised and delighted during each and every stay.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Granite is one of our favorite special-occasion restaurants. I love the variety and the option of ordering half portions on many entrees and salads. As a gluten-free diner, I appreciate the attention to preparation and possible substitutions. Very comfortable surroundings. We also love the Sunday brunch.

Granite_96, General Manager at Granite Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

I was so thrilled to hear that you enjoy visiting Granite for your special occasions! Our culinary team is very aware of all dietary restrictions and prides themselves on always being able to accommodate all needs. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

This was our second time here. The first time we stayed over, this time came for dinner only. This place is hands down one of the best restaurants in this area. We live in MA but have have family near by and this is our new favorite place when we are visiting. My Husband and I both love good food and fine dining and were pleasantly surprised when we found this place.

We made reservations a few weeks prior and the only time we could get was 8:30 (I wasn't surprised seeing as it was Valentine's Day weekend). Since it was snowing we figured we would show up early (7:15) and have a drink at the bar, hoping that we might be able to get in earlier due to the weather (maybe they had a few cancellations). Not the case. The place was packed (including the bar) and the hostess let us know that a few other people came early with the same idea. She said she would see what she could do and we said it was fine, we would be at the bar. It did take about 5-10 minutes for the bartender to acknowledge us but then she apologized saying it was really busy and that she would be right with us. We had a drink and about 30 minutes later a table was ready for us (about 45 minutes prior to our reservations).

I got the beet and orange salad, my Husband the Kale appetizer. For entrees I had the scallops with mushroom & lobster risotto (one of the best dishes I've had) and he had the Haddock. Great portions, reasonable priced and amazing quality! We split the Creme Brulee for dessert, which was also delicious.

I can't say enough good things. The staff is wonderful, the food amazing and worth every penny. This is our new favorite spot and we will be coming back the next time we are in the area, without question. If your looking for a nice place for dinner, check it out. You won't be dissapointed!

Granite_96, General Manager at Granite Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your dining experiences at the Granite Restaurant & Bar. I am thrilled to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed your visits with us. We truly strive to provide the best service and product in the area. We would be honored to call you our new "regulars". We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

The venue is beautiful the food was excellent and the service was the best... I always enjoy and hold the dining here as the best in concord.. The bar is ok and a bit cold as is the 2 person tables on the back side of the bar... Make sure you ask not to be seated there ... Otherwise one of my fav restaurants in NH

Granite_96, General Manager at Granite Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you for spending your Valentine's Day with us! We really appreciate your support and love to hear that you think our restaurant is the best in Concord. We strive to provide the best food and service in the area! We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I've been here a bunch of times both the hotel when I first moved to NH and the restaurant. It never disappoints. They love to chat about wine if you want. I've had brunch, lunch, dinner here and all were delicious. It tends to be filled with "suites" so dress up a little.

Thank you for writing about your dining experiences at the Granite Restaurant & Bar. We are thrilled that you enjoy your time with us and we truly appreciate your patronage. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We were told of this restaurant by one of our waiters, Bill at Angelina's also in Concord. While I am usually not impressed by restaurants located inside hotels or other venues this has to be one of the best meals and overall experiences we have had in a long long time. Everyone who lives north of Concord knows that the restaurant scene is less than stellar, in fact it is somewhat depressing considering the offerings in other cities and towns. Granite was outstanding in every way. We were seated promptly, our coats were hung up and led to a table in the dining room. The table spacing while close, was not in your face close. The build out was great and the noise level was vibrant. The drinks were mixed professionally and were generous and good. The bar area looked like a great place to meet and have dinner if you were alone or with one other. The staff was attentive and very informed. Now to the food. I had the hanger steak with the duck fat fingerling potatoes. Cooked exactly the way I ordered it. My mother in law had the filet and was very impressed, cooked Pittsburg perfectly. My wife had the salmon and it was fresh and delightful. This place just moved up to our "go to" place, even with the drive. My only complaint, very minor, was the time it took from being seated until we got our drinks, but they were packed and so was the bar, so we will let it go. Overall we all gave this place a solid A in every aspect with a B in the time it took to get a drink. Our new favorite. Well done Granite!

Granite_96, General Manager at Granite Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent visit to the Granite Restaurant & Bar. I am so happy to hear that you really enjoyed your dining experience with us. I plan to share your comments with our staff as all feedback is critical to our success. We truly hope that you visit us again in the near future.