“Delicious Meal & Very Good Service”

Granite Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 159 Restaurants in Concord
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Enjoy New American cooking from Chef Corey Fletcher and his talented team. Granite offers seasonal menus influenced with French, Mediterranean, and Asian style using local New England products whenever possible! Granite Restaurant & Bar is located within The Centennial Hotel. With seating for 75 people, and private function space it creates an intimate escape for any occasion. The historic Centennial Hotel (renovated in 2006) offers a modern, urban-contemporary flair within a beautiful Queen Anne Victorian landmark. The property’s original architectural charms have been carefully preserved, while modern hotel enhancements and amenities have been provided each of its 32 spacious guestrooms: large desks/work areas, wireless internet access, wonderful pillow-top beds and rich bedding ensembles, hi-thread linens and plush terry, flat-screen HD TV’s, even mini-bars. Proudly offering nightly turndown service, your guests will be surprised and delighted during each and every stay.
New Hampshire
“Delicious Meal & Very Good Service”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I had never dined at the Granite before and chose this for a "date night" based on reviews. We were definitely not disappointed and would dine here again. The restaurant is small and there is no real window scenery to speak of but the layout of the tables are apart enough to feel very comfortable and the atmosphere quite nice. The hostess was very friendly and our server (I wish I could remember her name) was excellent. She was able to answer our questions regarding wine and meal choices. The clam chowder was very tasty and more of a broth base than a thick cream. I wish I had ordered the bowl instead of the cup size. The filet mignon was superbly cooked with a great flavor as was the rest of the dish. My boyfriend had the potato crusted Haddock and is was well cooked and very tasty. The banana beignets and ice cream were a yummy finish to a delightful meal. My only comment that would not be very positive is that my meal could have been a bit warmer but my boyfriend's dish seemed to be warm enough. I would recommend the Granite Restaurant for a nice dinner out as long as you plan to spend at least around $75, but the food and service make the price appropriate.

• Visited November 2013
Granite_96, General Manager at Granite Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to the Granite Restaurant & Bar. I am thrilled to hear that you tried us based on our reviews! That is great news. We are very fortunate to have such a wonderful restaurant available in the Concord area. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“A perfect meal”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had an excellent meal served by the nicest waitress. My wife was not sure which wine to pick and the waitress brought her samples so she could be sure of her chocie. I had the lamb shank which was prepared with a wine reduction. I needed extra bread in order to soak up all the juices. The meal cost about $100, which was very reasonable for the quality. It was a wonderful way to end our trip to NH.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank tesiman
Granite_96, General Manager at Granite Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to the Granite Restaurant & Bar. I am happy to hear that you were impressed with your dining experience and really enjoyed the service you received. We hope that you have a chance to come back and visit us again soon.
fargo
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

The best seared scallops ever! Nice service. Pleasant atmosphere. Great food all around. I would return without hesitation.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank dan c
Granite_96, General Manager at Granite Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for writing about your recent visit to the Granite Restaurant & Bar. I am really glad to hear that you enjoyed the food and atmosphere. We hope you have a chance to come back and visit us again in the future.
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“solid "very good"”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Solid "good". Given the "in the middle of nowhere" place (Concord) - solid "very good". Tasty food, decent wine list, attentive service (a bit slow), pleasant traditional decor.

We tried chief soup, crabcakes, iron flat steak, lamb with porcine - everything was on par. And "half" portions allow to try more things or save room for dessert.

Make sure to have a reservation. The place was packed on wednesday night.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank sasha177
Granite_96, General Manager at Granite Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent visit to the Granite Restaurant & Bar. We are so glad that you found us! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience with us and we hope that you have a chance to visit us again in the future.
new york
“Amazing!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The menu, service and food were amazing. Do not hesitate to pick this restaurant. It is not inexpensive but every penny is worth it. We ate here on the last night of our trip and the meal was more like an event - every course exceptional quality plus service is not rushed at all. A wonderful meal within the walls of a beautiful New England inn. We had only wished we had stayed here instead of the mediocre hotel we had picked.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank vg411973
Granite_96, General Manager at Granite Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent visit to the Granite Restaurant & Bar. I am so thrilled to hear that you had an amazing dining experience with us. We are so fortunate to have such a beautiful restaurant and wonderful staff to make our guests' dining experience a very unique one. We really appreciate your comments and look forward to your next visit with us.