“perfect!”

Granite Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 157 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Enjoy New American cooking from Chef Corey Fletcher and his talented team. Granite offers seasonal menus influenced with French, Mediterranean, and Asian style using local New England products whenever possible! Granite Restaurant & Bar is located within The Centennial Hotel. With seating for 75 people, and private function space it creates an intimate escape for any occasion. The historic Centennial Hotel (renovated in 2006) offers a modern, urban-contemporary flair within a beautiful Queen Anne Victorian landmark. The property’s original architectural charms have been carefully preserved, while modern hotel enhancements and amenities have been provided each of its 32 spacious guestrooms: large desks/work areas, wireless internet access, wonderful pillow-top beds and rich bedding ensembles, hi-thread linens and plush terry, flat-screen HD TV’s, even mini-bars. Proudly offering nightly turndown service, your guests will be surprised and delighted during each and every stay.
Concord, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

my wife and i went here with a a gift card from a friend. we went on a wednesday,(date night),to have a quiet dinner without the kids.we were seated promptly and the server was very helpful.the prices were a little higher than we expected but wow..we had a wonderful meal and the food was great. i tell anyone who is looking for a very memorable dinner to go here. 5 stars for sure

• Visited August 2012
Granite_96, General Manager at Granite Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
How exciting to hear that you are a first time visitor to the Granite! We are very fortunate to have such a unique and amazing restaurant located in Concord. We appreciate feedback from our guests, especially our first time guests! We look forward to your next visit with us.

Happy Holidays!

Cincinnati, OH
“Nicely done”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

The Granite was a nice mixture of casual and upscale. The staff were friendly and helpful. Our server was willing to answer questions about the local food and where it came from and if she didnt know the answer she asked. The food was good and the portions were appropriate for the cost. We would eat here again. Pork Bellie sliders were very good and the duck was excellent. My coworker even enjoyed her brussel sprouts!

• Visited December 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent visit to the Granite! I am thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable experience. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Happy Holidays!
Boston
“Awesome food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

The bar area is small but very inviting and the dining area had a nice atmosphere. Foodwise, we had the rack of lamb and it was excellent. The service was friendly and attentive.

Visited December 2012
Concord, New Hampshire, United States
“Upscale and attractive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Granite is the restaurant for the upscale Centennial Inn in Concord, NH. The restaurant atmosphere is pleasant and there is a room available for larger parties. The decor makes for an excellent business lunch and the menu is varied. The chef does a great job with soups, the bread is excellent and the inventive American menu represents modern cuisine well. My favorite here is the Granite Burger. It's juicy, huge, complimented by New England Cheddar and great fries.

• Visited November 2012
New York City, New York
“Second awful experience here”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

This was the second time that I've been to Granite. First, I went with my parents to celebrate my dad's birthday and we spent about 3.5 hours in the restaurant waiting for our drinks, appetizer, entrees and check. The service was incredibly slow, our drinks didn't get refilled frequently so we were left thirsty. A small party of three people, we were seated in a room filled with two large tables of 10-12 people who were incredibly loud so it made conversation at our table quite difficult. And we were seated there despite the fact that there were other rooms with tons of empty tables. By the end of the night, my parents were incredibly upset by the overall poor dining experience.

THIS time a friend and I waited for over two hours for our drinks and entrees, and our drinks were repeatedly dry. For the high price, I certainly did not expect to waste that much time idling whilst waiting for what we thought would be a simple meal. I awoke at 3AM with food poisoning and threw up all over my hotel room -- spent the night cleaning it...fun times. My friend told me she had a terrible migraine all evening and the next day - likely also food poisoning. This was even more unfortunate because we were in town for a conference that started early the next morning. In sum, with two horribly slow and bad dining experiences, I will never go back to Granite.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank B N
Granite_96, General Manager at Granite Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
I am disappointed to hear that you did not have a spectacular experience when visiting the Granite. We take pride in offering the best product and service in the area. To hear that you did not have an outstanding experience is not the norm for our restaurant. I would welcome the opportunity to speak directly with you.