“My husband would have rated this a 5”

Granite Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 159 Restaurants in Concord
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Enjoy New American cooking from Chef Corey Fletcher and his talented team. Granite offers seasonal menus influenced with French, Mediterranean, and Asian style using local New England products whenever possible! Granite Restaurant & Bar is located within The Centennial Hotel. With seating for 75 people, and private function space it creates an intimate escape for any occasion. The historic Centennial Hotel (renovated in 2006) offers a modern, urban-contemporary flair within a beautiful Queen Anne Victorian landmark. The property’s original architectural charms have been carefully preserved, while modern hotel enhancements and amenities have been provided each of its 32 spacious guestrooms: large desks/work areas, wireless internet access, wonderful pillow-top beds and rich bedding ensembles, hi-thread linens and plush terry, flat-screen HD TV’s, even mini-bars. Proudly offering nightly turndown service, your guests will be surprised and delighted during each and every stay.
Hinsdale, Illinois
“My husband would have rated this a 5”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We recently ate at the Granite Restaurant while staying in Concord, MA on a boarding school trip with our son. The Granite Restaurant was a great find. We had a wonderful server who kept the timing of the dinner just right-not too fast, not too slow. My son and I had the filet, and my husband had the potato crusted haddock. The filet was a perfect size and delicious. My husband absolutely loved the haddock. He said it was the best meal he has had in a very long time. We had a nice Louis Latour White Burgundy wine with our meal. If ever in Concord again, we would certainly go back to the Granite Restaurant.

Visited April 2012
Granite_96, General Manager at Granite Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, April 14, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Granite Restaurant & Bar. I am thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience in our Restaurant. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional food and top notch service! We look forward to your return in the near future.

Strafford, Vermont
“Over priced eyelash”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Eyelash in breakfast. It happens, but when we brought it to the attention of waitstaff, she shrugged.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Joie F
South Windsor, Connecticut
“Top notch Restaurant offering a wonderful variety of dishes perfectly created.”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

The staff was top notch, professional, informative and approachable. Service was perfect (neither rushed nor too slow). Bar was comfortable. Definitely have to try one of their specialty Pear Martinis (the one with the rosemary sprig). The bailey's creme brulee was out of this world. Not too custardy - very light with a crisp carmel topping. Worth every calorie. Loved that I could order small portions of almost everything on the menu. Bar menu was exceptional as well.

1 Thank Kristine C
Warner, New Hampshire
“Pricey but worth it”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Went there for a celebratory brunch, one of the best I've had in NH since CR Sparks went under. Fantastic eggs benedict, fresh juice, delicious breads, drinkable coffee. But the best part is the elegant atmosphere and top flight service. Definitely worth a splurge.

Bell Canyon
“Spectacular Find”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I am almost critical of restaurants either for the menu, service, food execution of ambience; I rarely completely finish one plate and never two...I finished FOUR...I would give everything about this experience 5 Stars

Visited February 2012

Been to Granite Restaurant and Bar? Share your experiences!